twenty-four.

⁺◟ chapter twenty-four

chapter twenty-four. . .
i got my guy !

 ꜜ❝ i got my guy ! ❞

22 september 2020

hyori glares as sunwoo notices her. she watches as his eyes slowly grow large before he turns around and walks away from her.

"kim sunwoo," she yells, balling up her fists. "when i get the chance to talk to you... oo, i am so going to kick your ass for ignoring me!"

eric and hyunjoon stare at hyori with petrified faces.

"damn hyo," says hyunjoon, slowly patting her shoulder. "chillax... please. eric and i aren't trying to be your punching bags today."

hyori looks at hyunjoon from the corner of her eye. "i'm not going to beat you up," she deadpans, facing forwards afterwards. "i'm going to beat up kim sunwoo today."

eric scoffs. "sunwoo has been ignoring you since movie night, and you're still trying to talk to him?"

"and?" she says, glaring at eric. "what about it? do you want me to tell your sister that you called her non-existent the other day so she can teach you a lesson for me?"

eric laughs nervously, waving his hands in front of him. "nope! you go and get your man, yori! i'm rooting for you, bestie! you go, girl boss!"

grinning, hyori flicks his forehead. "that's right! i'll see you guys later," she says, walking off. "i'm going to get my guy back!"

˚◞♡  ⃗*ೃ༄

hyori frowns at the sight of the packed bleachers. she squints and lifts her hand up to her eyes. gasping, she grips her poster tightly as she runs over to the vacant spot at the top of the bleachers. she sees taehee also making her way towards the vacant spot she's found.

"nu-uh," hyori says, quickening her pace. "not on my watch, bitch."

hyori runs up the stairs and sits on the spot. she sees taehee glare up at her, and hyori sticks her tongue out at her, smiling smugly as she stands up and holds her poster. hyori's smile grows even more when she finally finds sunwoo on the field. the two soccer teams are currently playing extra time, and sunwoo's standing, waiting for the ball to get to his side of the field.