Harry only giggled, rubbing her back for comfort, "Want me to stop the album? T-"

"No, God, no," Nina shook her head rapidly, leaning back to look up at him, "Let it play."

"That's Watermelon Sugar."

And despite knowing the song, what it was about and knowing the words, Nina still was a flustered mess, resorting to lying down on the sofa and curling up her body into a cocoon.
"You want my belly!" She screamed, "You filthy bitch!"

Harry was amused to say the least, worry seeping out of his body by the second as he looked at his girlfriend and watched her react to the music.

"Harry, I can't believe you let everybody know that eating me out makes you high."

"What? Did I lie?" He teased her, "You're lucky it was that I released."

"What does that mean?"

"Means I played it safe on here. I have another song that I was going to add but decided not to because it was," he took a breath, "Too explicit."

"No fucking way," she gasped, "What was it about?"

Harry shrugged, "I'll let you listen to the demo tonight if you're good to me."

"Oh fuck off, it's no time for kinks."

"It's always time for kinks."

Any other time, Harry would've been nervous about Nina listening to Cherry; the one song about his ex which happened to also include her at the end of.
But maybe it was the confidence he had in not only Nina, but their relationship that assured him. Keeping an eye on his girlfriend as she showed no signs of discomfort, just pouting as she reacted to the hurtful lyrics.

"I have no idea what she said," Nina said at the end, "But what's a cou-cou?"

Harry burst out laughing, hunching forward as he did.

"No, seriously!" She laughed, "Cou-cou!" She mimicked, "What does that mean?"

Harry took breaths in as he calmed from his laughter, joining Nina on the sofa before kissing her forehead.

"I have a question though."
Almost shyly, Nina spoke, watching as Harry paused the beginning piano notes of Falling.

"What is it?"

"Do you-" She paused, her hands moving around before they stopped, "You just, you said she used to call you Baby," Nina said quietly and timidly, "Does it make you uncomfortable when I call you that? Baby? Because I didn't know she called you that or that it, like, meant something to you in your past relationship. Like it was something between you and your ex."

Harry smiled softly, opening his arms, "Come here."

Nina obliged, placing herself on his lap and wrapping her arms around him in a hug, that she felt was more to him than her.

"It would make me uncomfortable if I still had any feelings for her at all," he said, "I know it sounds crazy but," he paused, "When you call me Baby, it sounds nothing like hers," Harry said, leaning back against the sofa to look at her, "It sounds, I don't know," he chuckled, "Softer? Or just, like, sheltering. I don't know if that makes sense-"