"Yeah, we are," Harry kissed her cheek, "I have something to ask you."

Nina chuckled nervously, sill confused as he turned to look at Harry, "Yeeees?"

"Well they're two actually," he raised two fingers, "I guess?" He shrugged to himself, "I just- The album comes out soon," he began, "Like, really soon,"
Nina nodded at him, "And I want you to listen to it before it's released."

Nina pouted with a smile, stepping closer to wrap her arms around his waist, "Wasn't I supposed to wait? To hear it with everybody else?"

"That's kind of the point," he sucked in a breath, one hand moving to brush back her hair from her face, "You're not like everybody else, Ni."

"Oh my God." Nina blushed, hiding her face in his chest as Harry chuckled at her, "Fine. I'm not complaining, but," she looked up at him, "Is there a reason why we couldn't listen to it at home?"

Home.
At home.

Mindlessly, it slipped, but Harry's smile wasn't an accidental one, no. His smile only widened at her calling his house a home, fully knowing that a home was how it began to feel for him the moment she stepped into it, and it only seemed to ease his worries.

Noticing, Nina grew a little flustered, "I meant your house."

Harry chuckled, "The reason why we couldn't listen to it at home," he emphasised, "Is because this place means a lot to me and I wanted you to see it. And I also still need to ask you something."

Fumbling with the right buttons and turning on the right equipment, Harry had Nina sit on the leather sofa as he did what he had to do.
"Okay, ready?" Harry asked nervously with a grin, turning his head to look at her.

Nina laughed, "Baby, the real question is, are you ready?"

"Not at all, no," he replied back before playing the first song, "This is Golden."

He couldn't sit despite Nina wanting to cuddle him, he wanted to catch every tiny reaction of hers.
Harry leaned against the sound mixing console, one arm crossed across his chest with the other rested on it, fingers on his lips as he watched his girlfriend.

"I'm out of my head, and I know that you're scared because hearts get broken."

Nina released a soft laugh, her own fingers reaching to hide her quivering lips, though her tearful eyes gave away how she was feeling.
It was only the first song and there she was, already getting emotional, but who could blame her when her boyfriend had written and included songs about her in his second album?

"I can feel you take control, of who I am and all I've ever known. Loving you is the antidote. Golden!"

"Oh my God," she hid her face in her hands, resting her elbows on her knees.

"Nooo, come here." Harry approached her, resting his hands on her back as she rested her head on his stomach, "There are still more tracks on here for you, baby. Still some more."

"I'm sorry, I just can't believe that you think I'm- you think I'm golden and that loving me is your antidote and," she sniffled with a laugh, "And that you know I was scared and- fuck."