side story

I have no idea how to start a new chapter but I had this side thing stuck in my head so here, its tsukki's birthday and everyone forgot it.

tsukiko's pov

I been noticing that kei has been distance today and when we ask if he was ok he would just tsk and walk away. I'm walking up the stairs to go to my room when I see him looking from the balceny and into the living room. I got to my room and sit at my desk and open my computer, looking him up.

   Tsukishima Kei

         age: 17

         gender: he/them

         sexuality: pan

        crush: Shoyo Hinata

        date of birth: September 27

        likes: dinos, volleyball, his friends, shoyo, his mother,

hates: his brother

Its his birthday!!! Fuck I forgot.....we all forgot it. " echo how much money do I have in my bank account " I asked as I grab my hoodie and go downstairs " " 20 dollors sir " I freeze and asked " natsu " they answered " yes sir " dang it. I put on my shoes and head outside and run down the mountain and got to the store. After I catched my breath I walk in and rememeber that they like dinos so I grab a little dino plush and walked to the counter and paid for it. Now going to the bakery I asked for two cupcakes and that was the rest of my money.

When I get home I go straight to my room and stayed there until dinner " hey kei here " I hand I hand him the plush and the cupcake " happy birthday " he looks at me and smiles " thanks tsukiko " he stands up and gave me a hug. We hear tadashi and shoyo yell " FUCK"  we laugh and eat the ramen that natsu got him for his birthday, I know sad that she remembers and not tadashi but she has more time on her hands then he does.