1

" Hey guys I need to tell you something, " Hinata says walking up to his friends who were practicing receiving. " yeah what is it Hinata, " suga says " I have to go to America because of my family but I'll be back in four months," he says with tears in his eyes he also heard a volleyball hit the floor. " what my favorite kohai can't leave, " Tanaka says hugging him" I know and so I was wondering if you guys can give me your numbers " they all nod Yamaguchi forcing tsukishima to give his. He smiles as he leaves the gym one more time when ukai yells "HEY KID CATCH " he turns around and catches a volleyball with one hand he smiles and he is gone. They had a hard time getting used to not having a wild Hinata around but they did.

With Hinata

I made it to the US without a problem. I was greeted by my dad and my older brother." Wow, your mother must really hate me if she made you dye your hair the color as hers "my dad says rubbing my head. " yeah she does" I laughed and hugged him and then hugged my older brother. " hey tsukiko been a while" he hugs back and says " yeah it has but guess what " I look at him with a confused face. " once your training is over me and dad are going back to Japan with you ". My eyes widened when he said that I was so happy " now let's get that hair dye out " he says as he noogies my head. After the day was over I go to my room after dinner and grabbed my phone and texted my friends.

Shoyo

Hey, guys made it to the u.s of a safe.

Suga

Thank Asahi

Asahi

Why me?

Suga
😑

Daichi

do you know what time it is?!

Hinata

sorry

I put my phone on the charger and I go to sleep.

After three months of living here, I've changed a lot, I've grown 6'3 im taller than tsukishima. My hair is now orange free and now pitch black. I've gotten buffer. Here a picture of me
Me: HINATA STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL

Hinata: sorry but here

My brother is a year older than me so he would be a second year at school

My brother is a year older than me so he would be a second year at school. He was adopted by my dad when I was born I love him more than life because when my mom kicked my dad out he was the only father-like figure in the house for me and natsu but my mom hated him so when my dad came to visit us she forced him to take him that bitch. We will be taking natsu with us when we get back to Japan. I was in training when my father burst through the doors saying " they are here" fuck... " echo how many " I say grabbing a 9mm and loading it " 20 sir" I nod and noticed that I was being watched through a window so I shoot It out and watched as the corpse fell and 19 people flooded and started to attack when I hear the clink of a grenade falling know that it was a gas bomb I held my breath and watched as the gas fogged the room. After a couple of minutes, I hear " echo air filter please " it was my brother, after ten minutes I hear echo say " all done sir " me and my dad let go of our breath and walked to the door to see the cleanup crew was there.

Hinata

Hey guys just one more month and I'll be there.

Kageyama

Yeah, we are counting down the days but it is late and a school night so bye boke,

I laughed and go to the kitchen to see my dad there with my brother " hey Hinata how do you feel about leaving a month early " my dad says slowly " are you fucking kidding me, hell fucking yeah" I say pumping my fist in the air. " see I told you " tsukiko says. I run upstairs and started to pack because dad says the faster we pack the faster we leave. Me and tsukiko race down the stairs and the private jet.

Time skip

We walk off the jet and the sun was rising. We were in the mountain mansion that my father had built for us and was beautiful. Walking to my room I texted my coach

H

Hey, coach, can you do something for me

Ukai

Sure kid what is it

H

I just got back from the United States and I'm going back to school tomorrow and bring my brother because he is a new second year

Ukai

Ok don't get it

H
I want you to make my entrance sappy

Ukai

Got it, kid 👍

Laughing a little I go down to his store to grab meat buns. " have a good day sir " he says handing me the bag of meat buns " yeah thanks coach ukai " he looks at me funny and drops his cigarette" Hinata?! " he yells while I laugh " god damn your big how tall are you " he says walking to me. " an inch taller than saltyshima " his jaw drops. " see you tomorrow morning coach " I say walking away. I make it back with two meat bun for my family. I grab them and head down to the gym. I see tsukiko doing some aerial silk stunts when he sees me and I walk over as he slides down " hey sho what do have " he says pointing to my hand " meat bun " I say handing him one and his face lit up " thanks sho " and with a nod, I head to dads office. I knock a couple of time before he says " come in " I walk in and threw him the meat bun and sit down as he looks at it then back at quickly looks back down " meat bun "

Time skip because im a lazy ass

I was woken up by tsukki shaking me " wake up, wake up time for school " I groan as I get up and see him laughing at me " hurry dad says he needs us" and he walks away. After I was done dressing I put my combat boots on and walk to the field dad was in " ok then for some training im going to make you two run down the mountain to your school " we smirk as the guard says " ready set go!" We book it. I dodge limbs and other things running down the mountain and making it to school seeing tsukki already there. I walk to him and say " damn how do you get here first" he laughs and says " an assassin never tells his secrets " I roll my eyes as I wait for the coach. A couple of minutes later he shows up with Takeda" holy- you weren't kiddingg he did get big " he exclaimed. Ukai opens the door to the gym and I see the team practicing when ukai yells " ok volleyball lovers we have some news on Hinata " they perk up and jog to him and ask to many questions for him " ok, ok calm down I'll have him explain " they stare when he says that. He moves and " I'll have him to explain" I watch as their jaws dropped. " that's not Hinata that is a giant " noya yells blushing. I laugh at that and say " im only an inch taller than tsukishima" he looks at me as his glasses dropped when Yamaguchi says " aw tsukki is short to someone " my brother kicks the door and says " who the hell called me short " I started laughing when Yamaguchi squeaks " um your not tsukki this is tsukki " he points to tsukishima, the team looks at him and suga says " who are you " my brother looks at him and says " oh! I'm tsukiko Hinata im this idiot older, brother " the team looks at me then back at him. " well we would of never guess you look nothing like Hinata " Tanaka says and suga smacks the backside of his head. " sorry about that he doesn't know how to shut his mouth " ennoshita explains " sounds like someone we know right shoyo " I nod we both say " dad " at the same time. " so tsukiko do you know your classes " I say he nods " ok goodbye then "I say as he leaves waving. " ok that isn't the only thing im here to do since hinata is back the schools that played against him are wanting to do training camp so here are the papers and camp is in four days " ukai says handing us papers.