"I will be, I promise Steve." Alayna said, she kissed Steve's cheek and then she was off.

Alayna then ran to the building tugged on its shadow and in an instant she was standing on the side of the building running up it using the shadow of the building to keep her there, any Chitauri she ran into was finished, hand to hand combat commenced. She took out her daggers and started stabbing all of them. Once she got to the top of the building she continued on her way she would take out every Chitauri hopping from building to building, traveling by Shadow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thor grabs onto a tower. Raises Mjölnir and BOOM! A blinding bolt of lightning strikes down from above, colliding on Mjölnir. Thor aims a massive shockwave towards the portal. He then channels the blast and fires the electricity out at the Chitauri that are flying out of the portal. The Chitauri convulse and, then drop dead to the ground.

Alayna even dropped in alley ways hidden by shadows, taking out any Chitauri that made it off of the main roads.

Atop the rooftop, Hawkeye fires arrows into the streaming flow of the Chitauri riders, hitting his mark each time. Hell, he even aims his bow behind him, without looking and releases the arrow, exploding a rider.

"Stark. You got a lot of strings sticking to your tail." Clint says.

"Just try and keep them off the streets." Tony said over comms.

"Well, they can't bank worth a damn. Find a tight corner."

"I will roger that." Tony says once more. Alayna was in an alleyway in the back of the building Hawkeye was in she got her gun and gets ready to shot.

Iron Man does so and leads towards tight corners and in Hawkeye's view, who fires arrow upon arrow, Alayna starts shooting as soon as she sees Tony come in bound. Both of them exploding and destroying the Chitauri riders. Iron Man keeps leading Chitauri under tunnels,and through parking garages. He looks back. None left.

"Nice call. What else you got?"

"Well, Thor's taking on a squadron down on 6th." Clint says while shooting another Chitauri.

"And he didn't invite me?" Tony says exasperatedly.

"Last one there is a rotten egg!" Alayna said over comms.

"Your on, Lunar."

She then starting running once again taking down any Chitauri in her path.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Black Widow, using the energy rifle, is taken off her feet by a Chitauri soldier. She tiresomely takes it down by cutting its throat. She grabs the energy rifle, turns to attack. Cap stands there, holding his shield. She slumps back, tired.

"Captain, none of this is gonna mean a damn thing if we don't close that portal."

"Our biggest guns couldn't touch it." Steve said worriedly.

"Well, maybe it's not about guns." Natasha said as she gestures the flying chariots.

"You wanna get up there, you're gonna need a ride." Steve said.

"Do me a favor, Cap and tell her." Nat says with a small smile.

"What?" Steve says surprised.

"Tell Lunar, about your feelings."

Steve stares back in shock while Nat just smirks.

"There's my ride."

Black Widow then backs up giving herself a running start. Cap lifts and angles his shield.