fourteen

he stood at the arrivals lounge with his arms folded and a black beanie over his head as an "attempt" to conceal his identity.

he saw her barça sweater before he saw her, the bright blue and red colours of blaugrana made him smile before waving his hand frantically.

"geri!" she squealed, running towards him and enveloping him in a hug. people were staring but she didn't care. he, on the other hand, did.

"who are you calling geri, child? my name is josé." he replied, keeping his head bent towards the ground.

the air was silent for a few moments as the staring people turned back around and continued on with what they were doing. his arm was slung around her shoulder, accompanying her to the outside of the airport.

"oh, the surprise. i was confused for a minute ge- i mean josé." she said, finally catching on to this part of his plan.

"this is going to be good." 'josé' said, unlocking his car door and getting in the drivers seat.

"he better smile geri, otherwise this nine hundred mile journey will have been a total waste of my time." she replied, calling him by his real name once they were in the privacy of his car.

"if he doesn't, I'll have to force him to smile." he said, forming a smile of his own with his lips.

"@gerardpique: i wish i could tell everyone my secret plans."

"@blaugrana: @gerardpique but then they wouldn't be a secret anymore :-)"

"@gerardpique: im going to go crazy :-("

a/n: so she's finally in spain ;) have a wonderful day! and remember to vote and all that stuff. much love, eva xo.

oh and happy birthday lil marc!!