Part 22 (Isabella's POV)

I walk over to his bed and sit beside him. I grab his hand it's ice cold. I bring it up to my lips and kiss it. I look on the table and his clothes and belongings are there. I pick up his phone and look at the Lock Screen it's a picture of us. I put in his password and look at his background. It's a friend group picture we took. I look at his rings and I put on the one I gave him. All I can hear is that damn machine breathing for him. It kills me to see him like this. I look outside and Brennen is giving the police a statement. After a while he comes back in. A random guy bursts into the room. Or so I thought. Brennen shoots up and grabs him by the shirt and against the window that's beside the door. "Comes to finish the job huh?" He says punching him. "He could have dire see what you did?!" "Please, I was just watching, yes I am one of them but I'm turning them in you guys didn't deserve this...any of you." He says looking at us at the end. "Then go then. Don't come back again or I'll kill you next time." After a while Taylor speaks up. "How about we take you guys home so you can rest." "No I'm not leaving here until he wakes up." I sigh and look at his lifeless body." "Bella that could take months." "Then I'll wait MONTHS I AM NOT LEAVING THIS HOSPITAL, unless he's walking out with me." I look at him again. "Why you Colby, why you, why you , WHY YOU." I say crying hysterically. "This isn't fair what did he do to deserve this." I say stroking his forehead with my hand. "He doesn't..." Taylor says alright crying and Brennen quickly hugs her. The nurse knocks at the door and comes in. "His vitals are alright. Could be better...Also visiting hours end in about an hour and only one can stay...I'll make an exception for you guys though. I'll bring in a gurney or 2 and chairs to sleep on." "Thank you so much." Sam says "I'm gonna go home and pack a bag." Katrina says. "Yeah I'll come with, Bella you want Katrina to pack your bag?" Sam asks. I nod not taking my off of Colby. "I'll go pack you and me a bag you stay here so she isn't alone." Taylor says. "Okay" Brennen replies. "How you holding on?" He asks. "Terrible?!" He stays silent until the nurse comes in with gurney's and chairs. "There you guys go try and get some rest." She says softly closing the door. A few minutes go by and my eyes start to get really heavy I decide to just put my hands on his and sleep like that so I'm touching him. I doze off but wake up to everyone coming back. "It's just us Bella go back to sleep." I wake up once move and see everyone coming back. "It's just us Bella go back to sleep." I wake up once move and see everyone asleep. I look up at Colby and start to whisper. "You have to stay strong for me okay. I need you baby." I lay back down and doze off once more to the sound of his heart monitor.