Juhi - It's ok priya don't drag the matter... They ask for the permission and i gave them... Afterall in last term they both get above 90% and i did not give them any gift... Because that time i am out of india due to business...

So take it as a gift from my side to them...

Priya does not want to argue further because she knows it was useless to argue with someone who just want to prove there point correct...

Juhi goes from there...

At the same time-

Priya phone rings and it was from Mayra...

Mayra- Hello Mom, Actually....

Priya cuts her mid and says..

Priya angrily - Why are you not answering my phone calls... And where is pari her phone is switch off...

How many times i told both of you please charge the phone.. At home family is waiting for there children and gets worried if they are not in contact...

Mayra realize that Priya does not know anything about Night out because if she knows it then she surely call on Shivani (Friend) number if me and pari out of reachable...

Mayra - Sorry Mom, pari's phone battery gets off and i forgot to keep phone on sound mode after lectures gets over... (In lectures phone is on silent mode)...

Mayra- Mom, i think you don't like that we both come to night out... But we took permission from Juhi Aunty and she says she will tell you...

So we thought that you did not call us for asking about night out... So, you are ok with it...

Extremely sorry for whatever happened...  Just wait for half n hour me and pari come to home as soon as possible...

Priya - It's ok... Enjoy with friends both of you... Its just that I'll get tensed when both of you did not come on time... And all of the sudden if both of you come home then your friends will not like it... I don't want to create akward situation for both of you...

Mayra- Thanks mom...

And then both priya and mayra cuts the call...

Priya thinks yes this is truth that i didn't like that they both goes to night out... But they are already at Shivani place and calling them back may create akward situation for them...

I don't want my possessiveness create problems for them...

Next Day-

Priya and Ram is waiting for Mayra and Pari...

Mayra and Pari enters the house...

Ram hugs there daughter and did both of you enjoy?

Twins - Yes, dad..

Priya rolls her eyes in disappointment that ram will never scold there children...

Priya gives angry galre at ram...

Ram goes from there...

Twins hug priya...

Priya - Yesterday, i did not compel you to return after knowing that both of you are already at Shivani place...

But make sure that i am not going to permit you for night out again until both of you complete graduation...

So, don't ask me for permission too in future unless and until you both complete graduation...

I am not against night out but both of you are too young to stay outside at night...

Twins- OK...

Mayr and Pari have different rooms here....

At Mayra's room-

Priya goes to Mayra room and checks that she start to study...

Priya Smiles...

Priya- I hope you understand my concern and doesn't feel bad whatever i said in hall...

Mayra- Yes i understand... Don't worry i don't feel bad... We should cross check that you are aware of the night out or not... So its our mistake too..

Priya says its ok... Priya sees tablet near table...

Priya - Mayra this tablet?

Mayra- Nothing serious, My head is paining lightly so i took one tablet...

Priya knows mayra can't stay awake whole night and that's why her head is paining...

Priya - Just wait I'll make coffe for you...

Mayra - Ok..

Then priya goes to Pari's room-

Priya sees pari watching tv serial... But priya does not say anything after all Pari's career is to become writer of tv serial...

Priya - Pari i hope you won't feel bad whatever i said in hall...

Pari hugs priya and says relax mom... Don't think about something too much... I didn't feel bad...

Mayra told me that you are not aware of Night out so your reaction is normal...

Priya smiles and hug her daughter immediately...

Priya thinks I'll make sure that twins should not go out of hand like pihu... I have to keep paitience and strictness at the same time so they both don't go on wrong path...

Next Part- Priya gets angry at Juhi for interfering between Mother and daughter.. She indirectly ask Juhi to stay away from twins life...

Naina sees all this and plan something against priya...