Hyunsu and I didn't mind anyone and just opened the door.

"Hey. I forgot to tell you something." Hyunsu said all of a sudden.

"What is it?" I turned to look at him.

"The arcade have metal barricades now." he said while adjusting his backpack.

"How?" I questioned.

"Mr. Han." Hyunsu sighed.

"Then why are you sighing as if you just lost your precious pet?" I frowned at him.

"They didn't tell Mr. Han why he has to barricade the arcade." Hyunsu muttered.

"What do you mean?" I urged him to explain a bit more.

"Exactly what I said. He doesn't know that we're going to be locked up in there." Hyunsu answered my question.

"We'll tell him properly and not give him a shock." I rubbed his back comfortingly then went up together.

We got to the top and got to work, trying to avoid the bells as much as possible. It's a good thing that we left so much gab to be able to walk through them but not so much because we accidentally rang a couple bells which thankfully no monster heard.

I pulled the list from my pocket, scanned it and gave it to Hyunsu.

We both got to work silently and worked our way down to where Hyunsu left off.

"Hey. I never got to thank you for having to cover my run, so thanks, little bro." I said with a smile and pulled him in a short hug.

"Little bro?" he repeated, his eyes wide with shock and what looks like joy and a hint of sadness.

"Yeah, you're like a little brother to me." I answered.

Hyunsu smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"We're literally the same age so what gives you the idea that I should be the younger one?" he said after he let me go.

"You're literally clumsy as fuck and you need me to keep you in check." I told him teasingly.

"Wow, that was blunt." he replied, acting hurt to which I just laughed.

"I'm kidding." I elbowed him on the side.

"I know." he smiled at me.

I turned away from him and started rummaging.

"Thanks, Nara." Hyunsu suddenly said.

I turned to look at him and he was standing a few feet away from me.

"Anytime." I flashed him a warm smile.

We got to two more floors finished, alarms attached and all before our bags got too heavy.

Hyunsu and I made small talk on the way down but decided to just focus on leveling our breathing to not get too tired.

We opened the door with ease and went to where the others are.

Being here suddenly reminded me of why we had to go back up to the top.

My blood boiled and I snatched the Hyunsu's bag from him along with the extra one.

Hyunsu was surprised but he got over it. Before I could walk away from him, he took something out from one of the pockets of his bag.

"I have to give this to person who asked me to bring it to her." he told me then left.

I went to where I knew Eunhyuk would be and dropped all of the contents in front of him.

"You really should check on what we bring down here. By the way, got anymore lists for more forgotten things?" I asked sarcastically.