Hidden abilities (DSMP)

Start from the beginning

Techno sat down. Mumbling something under his breath. The driver radioed to the main building and the gates slowly open.

Inside the walls lay buildings and fandoms structures. The place looked like a mess in some places but not in others. Kids ran around at a park wile adults watch them.

Tubbo moves closer frightened by what's outside. To comfort him I put my hand on his shoulder. He releases some tension, sighing.

The bus stops for the second Time and the driver opens the doors. "Get out. If I see your shitty faces again you better run."

Phil scoots out of the seat as techno passes him his bag, somberly. The same happens with Wilbur. Me and Tubbo file out of the seat bags handed to us as we make our way out, Techno falling behind.

Outside we see 3 busses with 4or more kids in them filing out, just as scared and confused as we are.

"Welcome to the Lost Kingdom of Minecraft also known as Minecraft or Mc" A horned person walked up to all of us with a grin on his face and a pair of goggles. "This is where kids like you learn and grow. Y'all have a gift only a select few have. We are here to train you up for success."

He looks at each and every one of us. "Get comfortable with each other cause you will be seeing each other from now on. I'm going to make this quick"

I role my eyes. No adult makes does he's quick, "My name is DanTDM or Dan for short. I'll be your guide for today." He rambles on.

God shut up! "You will be in a dormitory like building. This group has one floor, floor 7. You're roommates are your bussmates. Don't like one of them? Deal with it. There will be a list of the rules on the tables. I advise you to put it somewhere you can see it." Then he motions for us to come "come along. I'll be showing you around. Don't worry you'll have plenty of time to meet each other later."

Everyone looks at each other asking a single quiet question, 'should we tried him?' After a second a kid from the bus farthest from ours moves forward. They're a boy with olive skin, black hair, a blue hoodie, and gray sweat pants. Pus a school bag, everyone has a school bag.

Fallowing his example we fallow Dan, some more hesitant then others. "Do you think we should trust him? I mean he did kidnap him." Wilbur pops up behind Techno and asks.

"Not for now." Was all he said. It satisfies Wil enough at least, as he walks a little behind.

Me and Tubbo walk with each other. Knowing whatever happens we'll be by each others side. Even if that means having to separate momentarily.

"Bro do you know what's going on?" A kid in a white bandana and layered clothing asks someone with a blue shirt and round red tinted glasses.

"I think he's showing us the dorms." He answered. The atmosphere was tense in the bubble of kids.

Not trusting the people around them. Dan abruptly stops in front of a building, "this will be your new home until you are old enough to move out. The locals here call it The Stresshouse. It's where newcomers come and stay for a little wile."

What a dump..

Philza's POV

Oh gods this place is big. Dan opens the door to The Stresshouse. Inside an receptionists table sat opposite to the door.

Dan waves to the receptionist and opens a second door. We all filed to the room. "This is where you're going to be eating. People call it The Stresseating Place. Down there is the elevators and the stairs. Through that door to the right is the lounge. Also known as The Stress-Reliever Place."