"Then why didn't you use it on me?" Prince Charming asked.

"'Cause, you're not worth it. It's very hard to come by and I'm not putting Delphinia in danger to get more because of your butterfingers. I'm saving it for a special someone," Snow White said.

"Ah, the Queen. You got a lot of anger there, don't you, Snow?" Prince Charming said as he pocketed the necklace.

"The charges on her posters are lies. It didn't stop her from sending her huntsman to rip out my heart," Snow White said.

"What happened?" Prince Charming asked.

"Well, not everyone is a soulless royal. He took pity on me and let me go. I've been hiding in the forest ever since. Trying to amass enough fortune to leave this place. Escape to another realm. Somewhere isolated. Where I can never be hurt," Snow White said.

"Sounds lonely," Prince Charming said.

"No lonelier than an arranged marriage," Snow White said.

"At least I don't prey on the innocent," Prince Charming said.

"Up until now, I've only ever stolen from the Queen. I thought your carriage was one of hers. No one else ever uses that road," Snow White said.

"I took the scenic route," Prince Charming said.

"Well, lucky for me. All I'm doing, Charming, is what it takes to survive. She wants me dead," Snow White said.

"So, what did you do to incur that much wrath?" Prince Charming asked.

"She blames me for ruining her life," Snow White said.

"Did you?" Prince Charming asked.

"Yes," Snow White said and walked ahead.

They soon came across a river and Snow White looked at Prince Charming, "I'm thirst. May I?" Snow White said as she gestured to the river.

"Sure. Make it quick," Prince Charming said.

Both Prince Charming and Snow White drunk from the river, while Prince Charming had his back turned, Snow White hit him over the head and pushed him into the river. She dug through the bag to find the pouch and she ran back into the forest.

Snow White ran through the forest until she got to the road, where she encountered some of the Black Knights and they surrounded her.

"Huh. Look who we found. There's nowhere to hide. The Queen wants your heart. And we're not going to disappoint her," A Black Knight said.

End of Flashback

Alana, Emma, Amy, Graham and Mary Margaret were in the woods searching for John Doe.

"What is it?" Emma asked as she noticed Graham had stopped moving.

"The trail runs out here," Graham said.

"You sure? Because I thought tracking was one of your skills?" Emma questioned.

"Just give me a second. This is my world. I got it," Graham said.