100 Ways to Annoy People at Walmart

1. Take all the fudge, whipped cream, or anything like that, and make a slip n slide.

2. Walk up to any guy with his girlfriend and slap him crying out "But you said you loved me!"

3. Walking by someone, start singing a Barney song and when they join in say "What a bunch of retards." then walk away.

4. Sit in the ice cream isle while eating all the ice cream from the carton with your hands and yell at anyone passing by that they can’t have any then to make your point, throw some ice cream at them.

5. Invite all your friends for a movie night at Wal-Mart. This includes turning off all the lights, opening all the bags of chips, cans of soda, and when watching your movie in the TV section, “Shhh.” Anyone such as the manager, others, and them lecture them about being rude.

6. Paint a 'mural' with the nail polish and when yelled at; ask them why they hate art.

7. Hide in the clothing racks and when someone starts searching through the clothes, jump up saying "Pick me!"

8. Demand to see the manager at once while muttering about things like 'bad service' and 'rude employees'. Once face to face with the manager, insist that you need his/her autograph straight away.

9. Ask someone for the time, and before they answer, break out into the chorus for the Phantom of the Opera.

10. Walk around in the dishware and say to people as they examine cups “Please don't touch that one. It is a very fine piece that I picked up in Volterra, Italy."

11. Take all the money out of the cash registers then put it in a big pile and roll in it screaming “I’M RICH!”, when security comes, tell them that you inherited Wal-Mart and then lecture them about respecting their superiors.

12. On the intercom, broadcast very irrelevant conversations between teenage girls like “OH HELL NAH!” “OH NO YOU DIDN’T!” “He’s totally like going to dump her.” “he’s too hot for her!” Then broadcast until it stops being funny.

13. Ride the little electronic cars at the front of the store.

14. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at 5 minute intervals throughout the day.

15. Walk up to an employee and in an official tone of voice say "We've got a code 3 in House Wares.” See what happens.

16. Turn all the radios to the polka station, then turn them off, but turn the volume as high as it'll go.

17. Play with the automatic doors.

18. Walk up to complete strangers and say "HI! I haven't seen you in a while!” And see how they respond.

19. Leave small gifts in the hands of mannequins.

20. Play soccer with a group of friends using the entire store as you’re playing field.

21. As the cashier scans an item, say "Wow, magic!”

22. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" to carpeted areas.

23. Set up a tent in the camping department. Tell friends they can only come if they bring pillows from Bed & Bath.

24. Put M&M's on layaway.

25. When an employee comes and asks you if you need help, say "Why won't you all just leave me alone?!".

26. While looking at guns in the gun department, suddenly ask the clerk where the anti-depressants are.

27. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.

28. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.