"Why is he starting to become obsessed with you Spencer?" he asks, now that I think about it. Kind of.
"He is not. It was a friendly-" he cuts me off, "nothing about Klaus is friendly." Damon says.
I roll my eyes.
"Whatever bitch." I mumble and snatch the note out of Elena's hand and start to walk away slowly.
"Wait, she can come. I'll take her." Stefan chimes in. I snap my head back around, "what ?" please say please say yes.

Elena sighs and nods, "okay fine she can come.." she smiles, "plus that way you and Elena can go together." Stefan smirks, which I take that as my cue to leave as get ready.

I finish doing my hair and makeup now I'm just staring at the box in front of me. The dress.
Should I wear it?
I mean might as well, I don't own any good dresses. Or any nice ones at least.
I decided to wear it. I put it on and it fits perfectly. It's beautiful.

As I'm admiring myself in the mirror there's a knock at the door, "yes?" I say quickly putting on my shoes. The door opens revealing Stefan. He looked nice.

"Are you ready?" I nod and grab my phone, he holds his hand out and I grab it, he helps me down the stairs where we meet with Damon and Elena. They all stare at me. Making me feel self-conscious. God what if I looked bad.

I guess they must have seen the look on my face they instantly spoke up. "Wow. You look really good." Elena says, "you look, beautiful kid." Damon adds, well shit not me being shy. When am I ever shy??

We leave and make our way towards the Michaelson house.

----
As we were walking up to the house, I had a lil more trouble because I can't really walk heels. I know embarrassing. So Stefan stayed back and helped me while Elena and Damon went inside.
I look over at Stefan, which he already is looking at me. I smile, "I'm so sorry, I'm not use to walking in heels." He just smiles and continues to help me. "It's okay, don't worry about it." We walk inside,
I watch as Damon asks Elena to dance, I slowly glance at Stefan. He looks sad, I was about to go up to him when I get stopped by Klaus.

He smiles at me, "Care to dance love?" I sigh and take his hand.
The music starts and we start dancing, he just kept staring at me. Which caused me to roll my eyes, but deep down I was enjoying it.
"I'm glad you came, " he tells me, I look away. "Well, it was either this or being stuck at home doing Alric's work," I reply, trying to sound uninterested. He smiles that cute smile.
"You know, your quite the dancer." he says. We continue dancing.
Once it was over, I looked for Stefan which I couldn't find, so I made my way outside. I was looking at the horse lightly petting it.
"You like horses?" I hear Klaus come up from behind me. I look over at him then look away.
"I'm not going to talk to you until you tell me why you invited me here." I say looking down at my feet. I truly wanted to know, I should also probably thank him for the other time.
"I fancy you, is that so hard to believe." came out of his mouth, which shocked me. My eyes snapped towards him almost instantly after he said that. I didn't answer. I just stared at him, still in shock from what he said.
Plus I was confused as fuck, I furrow my eyebrows and look at him.
"You are beautiful. You're strong. You're full of light." he adds, which made me blush and have me at a loss of words again.
"I'm flattered," I say not making eye contact with him, he grabs my hand lightly, which made me glance at him for a slight second.
He then proceeded to grab my chin, he got closer towards me. My heart started beating like crazy, I was nervous as fuck.
Our faces were only inches apart, I could feel his hot breath. He looks into my eyes as if he's asking for permission, to which I lightly nod.
He leans in, his lips were soft.
Warm.
The kiss was short, but sweet.

We pull apart, he stares into my eyes again.
"Let me take you home?" he asks, holding his hand out. Which I gladly take, I smile at him.
We get into his car, and he drives me home.
The car ride was silent. But comforting.

We pull up to my house, I turn to look at him, "thank you Klaus, and for helping me when I was attacked. I never got to thank you for that." I smiled at him. Which he smiles back, "no worries love, "

I go to open the door and I feel his hand on my arm, I look back at him. "Wha-" I'm cut off by him kissing me again. This time was a bit more rough and passionate. Not like the kiss from earlier.
He lets go and smiles.
"Bye Klaus." I close the car door and make my way into my house which I screamed as soon as I walked in.
"Oh my God!" I take off my shoes and go upstairs.
"What the fuck? Are you okay?" I hear Jeremy say, peeking out his room. I look at him and smile.
"Yea I'm fine. Why?" he just looks at me and rolls his eyes walking back into his room. Which he came straight back out of and looked at me confused.
"What's got you all happy?" he asks, oh you know. Just kissed this hot as fuck hybrid.

"No reason. Just in a good ass mood today. Anyways good night Jer. Love you, " I say walking into my room.
I change out of the dress and put on an oversized t-shirt and lay down, thinking about what happened today. A smile creeps onto my face, but then it drops.

I can't be with Klaus.

My sister and everyone else won't approve or allow it.

----