63

Aemlen's POV:

Imerion and I were sent to Dehilir with 50,000 of Tzuyu's undead units. Our task was to keep the enemies weak in order to give the incoming army of Earth an easier time to take Dehilir over. As we prepared in the forest for the first attack, Imerion approached me with a smile. His sanity was so close to coming back.

"Aemlen," he called as he approached me, so I looked at him and returned to him a smile of my own. "Yes, Imerion?" I asked, then he wet his dry lips with his tongue and made a smooching sound with his lips right after, "I uh... just came to ask you something," he nervously said, then I chuckled.

"What is it, angel?" I asked. He shyly looked away and then looked back at me in an instant before saying, "I'll keep you safe out there." I laughed, then I threw a piece of cloth at him and said, "That's not even a question, you dummy!" He opened his mouth, realizing what he had just said. "Come on, spit out your question."

"I just--" he was about to ask me when one of the undead units who was just a skeleton armed with an AK-47 approached us and said, "Sir Imerion and Ma'am Aemlen, nighttime is about to come. We must march to the gates of Dehilir." Imerion nodded, then he sent the skeleton away before looking at me and sighing.

"So... are you gonna ask me something or could it wait?" I asked, then he walked closer to me, just looking into my eyes. "Imerion?" I called his name, then he suddenly pulled me in a tight embrace. "Do you remember when we returned here because you forgot your armor?" he asked, then I nodded before slowly hugging him back.

"Well, I had been meaning to ask you this one year after we returned here," he said, then he finally asked what he wanted to ask. "Aemlen, would you be mine?" he asked, then a smile formed on my lips, but I quickly hid it and pulled myself away from him before saying, "You dummy! Why would you think that I would give me to you?"

He suddenly became sad, then I took one of his hands and placed it on my cheek. "Why would you think such things, Imerion?" I asked once again, then he shrugged his shoulders and answered, "Maybe it is because I am an insane dummy." I smiled, then I said to him, "Yes, maybe you are. But I haven't answered your question yet."

"So, what's it going to be?" he asked, then I slowly nodded, "I would love to be yours, you handsome angel." A huge smile appeared on his lips, then he suddenly pulled me in another tight embrace and spun us around. "How many children would you like?" he asked, catching me off-guard and making me burst into laughter.

Imerion started to laugh with me and then the skeleton called to us again, "I'm sorry for disturbing a moment of such beauty, but the army is ready to raid the kingdom of Dehilir, so we must go." Imerion and I sighed, then he put me down and asked, "Alright, we'll be right there, boner--" I hit his stomach with my elbow, then he flinched.

"Serves you right, bitch. By the way, this is Tzuyu speaking from Earth," the skeleton said, then our eyes widened. "Tzuyu??" I asked, then the skeleton sighed and walked away. Imerion took my hand, then we walked hand in hand in front of the army. "Dahyun and Y/n wants to congratulate the two of you," Tzuyu said through the skeleton, then we told Tzuyu to thank them for us.

After hours of marching, we finally reached the walls of Dehilir. I looked at Imerion, then he nodded. I then looked up at the trees and saw an owl, so I changed into it and flew over the wall. Imerion led the army to the main gate, then I flew to the lever that opens it. There were four soldiers guarding it, but I ignored them.

I flew straight to the lever and then I transformed into one of the men so they wouldn't know that I am Aemlen. I pulled the lever and the gate quickly opened. The guards tried to attack me, but I easily took them out and killed them without hesitation. Imerion and the undead entered the city and started the onslaught.