Aint See It Coming

Start from the beginning

A/N WHa-

Before I could say anything Von stuck his fingers inside of me

Before I could say anything Von stuck his fingers inside of me . It felt so good . I felt warm inside too . Lord if he could do it more often it would be good ...

"Vo-."

"What ma? You good ?"

"Yea."

Hunny I was in the mood and shit . He stuck them fingers up me and started playing wit me . He took the fingers out and licked them boys dry ...

 He took the fingers out and licked them boys dry

A/N now dayvon I-

"What's my name ?" He said while smiling .

I couldn't even talk it felt to so good . He was playing all up in that mf .

"Damn ma . You wet ."

My dumbass smilied and shit .

He fucking that shit up . Eat Eat Eat ugly assssss.

Von got a text .. As usual . I'm sure it was one of his hoes . He slid his fingers out and grabbed his phone .

"Here we go again ." I thought to myself .

I don't know who he was talking to but I listened to the conversation though .

"Yeah ." "Aight ." "I'll be there."

This nigga really finna go again . ..

"Where you going Von?"

"To help Durk ."

I rolled my eyes . The lies he fucking tell .

"Mhmm."

"Im serious ." He said while quickly grabbing his guns and shit .

"You really pulling it off making it seem like your for real . Yo a good actor Von."

He looked at me with the state . Like a cold murder like stare .

"The fuck Im supposed to do ? Jump?"

Von ran out the house then he left his phone . I locked the house door then my door and then went in the bathroom and went thru his phone .

This nigga a hoe ..

Messages
Search
Durk
Help me
Jania
I'll be waiting 🙃
Kris
Aight Ma.
Booka
You want Asian ?

I read him and Booka messages . A whole lotta salt in that water hunny ...

Booka
You want Asian ?
What you think ?
Booka
Yea... Stop dating these dumb ass hoes and fucking on them then .
I'm gon make it official with her soon.
Booka
Aight big man.

Well what he waiting for ? I'm gon fall back cause he nothing showing any effort .

I turned on my tv and scrolled on my phone for a while until I feel asleep .
-3 hours later -
I wake up and this nigga Von still not back . What the hell . He probably in a shoot out knowing him . I went outside to get me some fresh air . It was getting dark too . The sun was setting and it was just a beautiful site . I would take this over anything honestly .

I'm still wondering why Von left his phone at my place and didn't come back This probably a set up.

I finally got back in my bed . I just chilled the whole day . I need to get to writing some songs and shit to put out . I been side track and not focusing on myself . I just needed a break and I'll get back on my feet .
——————-
I feel back asleep and I was woke up by Von coming in . His ass loud as fuck he could at least be considerate . By the looks of it he got shot.

"Shit!" He groaned .
"What the fuck ! How this happen ?"
I grabbed my first aid kit and wrapped him up .

"Von answer me what happened?"

"Some shit with these niggas ."

"They better not be coming to my hous-."

"They not . Calm down ma."

"I shouldn't have helped you with shit ."

Lord knows I just wanted to start something but I was mad as hell thinking about them messages I seen .

"What you mean ?" He said while grabbing my arm .

"Von . I know you still fucking with them hoes . I can't get with that . I'm letting you stay at my house and-."

"I can go home. I got money and got a house . Bitch don't ever try to play me like I'm broke ."

"Fuck you ." I said while pushing his chest and he fell to the bed .

That nigga got up so quick and grabbed me by my hair and choked the hell out of me .

My face was facing his with his big hands around my kneck.

"Watch how you talking to me ." He said while licking his lips and his grill showed .

"You ain't gon do shit to me . I can handle you ."

"You sure about that ma ?" He smirked .

I crossed my hands and he wrapped his arms around me . I felt like I was trapped and didn't know what to do . I'm hurt and numb . I'll eventually crack but right now I'm just broken and need help .
"Do I need Von?"

"Do I need help ?"

"Is my momma truly rested ?"

"Am I next?"

"Is Von really for me ?"

What should I do next part ...? How y'all liking this story . Next part will be longer and different ..Yall peep what I'm doing with each title of each part .. let's see if y'all can guess.