Aint See It Coming

AsianI'm so mad

Asian
I'm so mad . Von come back to the house and Lamar was here . I wasn't mad about it but Von pulled out his gun !

"Von ! No!"

Von let out a shot but it didn't hit Lamar . Lamar grabbed his shit and ran out the door . I rolled my eyes since I was pissed off .

"Von what the fuck you doing ?"

"Why you got this nigga in your house and shit ?"

"First off he's my friend , second we not together at the moment , and third you was out fucking on different bitches . I seen The Shade Room DayVon."

Von licked his lips and started talking . His lips so fye omg .

"Look Ma I-."

"I don't wanna hear it . You keep digging your self in a deeper hole and making me not want you anymore ."

"You want me ?" He asked with a little smile .

"Yea. But you keep doing this weird shi-."

Von started kissing me and shit had me like ..

 YALL THIS WAS ME WEN I WAS LITTLE G- SKSKHu Tf

He started kissing on me and we made it to the bed .

"I know I ain't finna give him no pussy ." I said to myself .

He took off his shirt too . He betta eat me up . Put some diamonds on yo teeth boy give me brain nigga .. He had his O Block chain on too with his dreads covering his face . Lord this man so fine .
a/n literally omg .

Von was still kissing on me trynna get in with me then he stuck his fingers in my underwear....

I'm so glad I shaved already ...