21. Royally Screwed

Start from the beginning

     "I'm going in. Cap, Val, I need you to keep Ultron occupied," Natasha said.

     "Way ahead of you, Nat," Valencia said as she and Steve got up.

     While Ultron was throwing punches at Steve, Valencia made herself invisible and ran up behind him and threw more projectile force fields at him.

     "Show yourself, you little pest!" the robot said but Valencia responded by throwing another force field at his head for the second time.

     A familiar force zipped right past her and knocked Ultron away from Steve and two bars were moved with red energy currents to block him from Steve and Valencia. They realized it was the Maximoff Twins and so did Ultron as he turned around to look at Wanda. "Please, don't do this," he said.

     "What choice do we have?" Wanda asked.

     Ultron fired at Pietro but he ducked before the beam could hit him. It left a hole in the front of the train and Ultron ripped off a door and left.

     "We lost him!" Steve said as he tried to wake up the conductor but he wouldn't budge.

     The train drove right off the end of the tracks and everyone on board screamed. With the conductor unconscious, the train was gonna keep going at full speed and hit everybody in its path and everyone on board was gonna get hurt.

     "Cap, you guys got eyes on Nat?" Clint asked.

     "If you have the package, get it to Stark!" Steve instructed.

     "Do you have eyes on Nat?"

     "Go!"

     "Cap, we have to get this train to stop right now before more people get hurt," Valencia said.

     "I'm on it," Pietro said before running out to move civilians out of the way.

     "Can you stop this thing?" Steve asked while looking at Wanda.

     Steve used his shield to block the hole as the train drove straight through a building but a piece of the destroyed cement hit his shield and the force knocked him onto the floor. Valencia raised her hands in front of her and created a force field big enough to cover the entire train but instead of a round spherical shield like all her other ones, it moulded into the exact shape of the train to protect it and everyone inside. She kept the force field up as Wanda used her powers to stop the wheels from turning and the train started to slow down. Eventually, it stopped completely and Valencia took down the force field and all the passengers got off the train, including her, Steve and the Maximoff Twins.

     "I just need to take a minute," Pietro said as his sister stood next to him while he sat down to catch his breath.

     "I'm very tempted not to give you one," Steve said.

     "Cap, I know they messed with us earlier but remember what I said back at the Tower," Valencia said quietly and Steve sighed as he nodded.

     "The Cradle. Did you get it?" Wanda asked.

     "Stark will take care of it," Steve said but Wanda shook her head.

     "No, he won't," she replied.

     "You don't know what you're talking about. Stark is not crazy," Steve said.

     "He will do anything to make things right," Wanda said.

     While Steve tried to get a hold of someone, Valencia stood in front of the Twins. "Stark is not the enemy here, Ultron is. I don't know what your story is with HYDRA or how Ultron got you on his side, but if we're gonna stop Ultron, we need to put all of that aside," she said.