chapter five

HER TRANSFERyou know it - colony house

HER TRANSFER
you know it - colony house

"What do you mean I'll be getting a transferred student?"

The chimera poured himself an Earl Grey tea for both himself and the teacher on the couch. They were situated in his office after school as he had called upon one of his trusty staff for an important discussion.

"I understand that it's the middle of the school year but I think this transferred student deserves to be in the UA. A second chance. She's a little misguided in her life but I believe you can pave the way clearer for her. Once she knows her future, I'm sure she'll be one of the greatest hero known to mankind," the Principal explained as he placed sugar cubes in his drink.

The sleepy man eyed his superior. The being in front of him was smart - more intelligent than any average man on Earth - so his words were credible but he couldn't push away the thought that there was some underlying purpose in his actions.

"I'm a teacher. Not a babysitter or a career counselor. I still disagree with this special treatment you are giving this student. What makes her so special that even you are bending the tradition the UA has?" He questioned, touching the rim of teacup on the table.

After a sip, he got his answers.

"She came from Ketsubutsu Academy High School. She was recommended to join the UA in the beginning but rejected due to personal reasons. When she went to KAH, her attitude and lack of interest to study caused some difficulties."

Aizawa eyed the Principal.

"So, I say we take her in after talking to the head of the school. You expelled a student this semester right?"

"Yeah...he wasn't putting in any effort. Why should we guide this rebellious student then if she's the same like the one I expelled?"

"Great! She can replace him. For the latter, I wish to guide her for she's...the daughter of Chi No Sensi - the former Blood Warrior," the Principal stated as he placed his cup on the table. His eyes were locked onto his drink. Aizawa's eyes turned to saucers, his mouth agape. He had placed his cup down as well, shocked to hear the name Nezu had voiced out.

"You don't mean...the legendary combat fighter? The one that rivalled All Might when he was in his prime?!"

The small creature nodded in solemn. Aizawa was speechless to say the least. The legendary Blood Warrior was an anonymous hero that bears a powerful quirk known to mankind during Aizawa's teenage years. Strong was an understatement to describe her - no, she was like a god. Her very own name could cause shivers and fear to every villain out there. She was so powerful that crime rates decreased to almost a single number when she patrol certain areas, and even if there were large scale attacks, it would end in an instant if she was there.