"system, how much is the bloodline of a Saiyan?" Mark immediately asked the system.

[Host, Saiyan's bloodline price is 100,000,000 system points]

"Huh, very expensive, but after thinking about how strong and powerful the potential of the Saiyan blood line is, it is appropriate for the system to set such a price, sigh." Mark sighed to himself because of how expensive the Saiyan blood line was, but before Mark felt the disappointment continued. the next words that came out of the system made Mark want to jump in and kiss the system.

[But since this is the first time for the host to have bloodlines, the system will free the bloodlines that the first time the host wants to buy from the system]

"System! You are very kind! I want to kiss and give you a baby right now!" Mark yelled happily at the system and jumped happily like a child.

* DING! * [Are the hosts sure that you want to buy the Saiyan bloodline?]

"yes, yes and yes, the system buy saiyan blood line right now" Mark said to the system.

* DING! * [Bloodline bought and placed in the host's inventory, does the host want to integrate Saiyan's bloodline with him right now?] Asked the system.

"system, bloodline integration right now" Mark said to the system in a stern tone.

* DING! * [The saiyan bloodline integration process is being carried out, the host is told to be ready, because the saiyan bloodline integration will cause the host to feel great pain and it cannot be delayed!]

"what system- arrghthhtt .... system wait a minute - argghhhh ...." Mark immediately felt an excruciating pain in his body which almost caused him to faint from the pain.

[was told to the host to try to keep the host from fainting at the time of bloodline integration, as that would lead to weakening of the bloodline potential later]

After listening to the words of the system, Mark tried not to fall unconscious and bit his teeth so as not to pass out, after surviving half an hour, the integration of bloodlines by the system was finally completed.

"hah..hah..hah..system..hah..you..so bad..hah, why didn't you tell me before that it would be so painful" Mark said with a bit of hatred towards the system.

[the system feels it has done nothing wrong, the host does not ask the system, so the system does not tell the host]

"Hah..hah..right, it's up to you, next time ask me before you do something like that again" Mark said with a tired tone.

* DING! * [Congratulations to the host for breaking through cultivation to the * world king stage level 9 *]

after Mark heard the system notification that came suddenly, Mark became pretentious and Mark felt a very strong and pure warm energy flowing into his body, Mark felt his strength getting stronger. After Mark's feelings calmed down, Mark immediately asked the system about why his cultivation had suddenly soared so much.

"System, what's going on? Why did my cultivation suddenly become stronger and immediately break through to the world king stage level 9] Mark asked the system in an extremely confused tone.

[That's because the host has successfully integrated the saiyan bloodline, the remaining energy in the saiyan bloodline is collected by the system and the system uses it to raise the host's cultivation]

Mark finally understood what happened to him after listening to the system explanation.

[The system reminds the host that the current host's cultivation has reached the world king stage, and the system automatically combines the * pocket world * of the host to become part of the host's inner world.]