C. 6 - Everyone For Themselves

Start from the beginning

“Oh.. I’m sorry. I-I didn’t know-” Annie was cut off by a booming voice.

CADETS!” 

Both Drew’s and Annie’s eyes widened.

“What in the name of the walls are you two doing! We are going into lockdown. A blizzard is coming and you two are out here fooling around! NOW GET BACK TO THE DORMS IMMEDIATELY.” 

‘We can’t have another Daz situation.. His parents almost sued.’ Sadies thought to himself and left.
As soon as Sadies turned to leave, the two girls slowly turned looking back at each other. They were close, extremely close. Drew blushed once Annie finally let go. Quickly the two walked back to their dorm together. 

-----

By the time the pair had reached the dorm, it was already starting to slightly blizzard. They were completely covered in snow within seconds. Kicking some snow away from the door, the two busted into the room. All eyes on them. 

“There you two are!” Sasha jumped off her bed and into Drew’s arms.

“Sa.. Sasha?” Drew tensed with her hands in the air, she was too shy to hug her back.

“We thought we were going to have to start another search party like we did for Ymir, Krista, and Daz!” Drew looked at Armin, who had been taking off a coat. Quickly looking around Drew and Annie noticed everyone had a coat on.

“Sorry.” Was all Annie said as she sat down at her bed, Bertolt and Reiner on each side.

“Oi, Sasha!” Mikasa grabbed the food lover by the back of her jacket and pulled her off of Drew. “Get off before you crush her like a grape.” 

Sasha dragged Drew back to her bed, keeping a hold of Drews right arm as they sat down. Soon after Mikasa sat on the left side of Drew. Sandwiching her in between two of her anime crushes. 

“Hey you two should wrap up in a blanket.” Krista said from her bed she was sharing with Ymir. “You must be cold.” Krista shivered remembering her night out when she and Ymir got lost.

“Don’t worry Krista!” Sasha said before jumping onto Drew and knocking her over onto Mikasa. “I’ll be her blanket!” 

“Sasha!” 

“Hey cut it out! Didn’t I say to get off her.” Mikasa was angry, not at Drew being pushed onto her, but at Sasha for touching Drew. 

Everyone broke into their own conversations as Mikasa tried to get Sasha off of Drew. After a while she gave up and Drew was spooned by Sasha for a couple more minutes. Mikasa rolled her eyes, she picked up a cloth and passed it to Drew. 

“What’s this?” 

“You missed lunch and breakfast, thought you might be hungry.” Mikasa’s tone reminded Drew of her mothers.

“I’m not really hungry-”

“WHAT! YOU MISSED TWO MEALS AND YOU’RE NOT HUNGRY! YOU ARE GOING TO EAT THIS BREAD!!” Drew’s jaw opened in shock and Sasha took it as an opportunity and shoved the bread into her mouth.

“Sasswa…” 

EAT!” Sasha continued the bread into Drews mouth between chewing while everyone laughed at her. Mikasa shrugged and turned to talk to Armin and Eren across from her. She didn’t want Drew to starve so she let Sasha go into her rampage. Sasha only calmed down once she saw Drew was starting to eat by herself. 

Sasha was now sitting next to Drew, however now keeping her hands to herself. 

Over the hours, the storm continued and the boys were now locked into the girls dorm by the amount of snow outside. Everyone spread out in the room more, Jean and Marco sat on the floor having a thumb war (a game Drew had taught them), Connie laid on Drew’s bed with his head hanging off the side, Armin and Eren were having a debate with Mina and Thomas about which regiment they should join, while Drew, Sasha, Mikasa, Reiner, Bertolt, and Annie sat around talking with each other. 

Soon after, someone requested people to tell scary stories. Every now and then when the scary part came up, Drew used her air bending to make a lot of wind hit up against the dorm and made people jump. 

After Drew told the crew about the boogeyman and how he hid under beds and ate children's feet, Jean and Marco jumped back onto Drews bed, keeping their feet tucked under them. 

“Don’t worry Krista! I’ll protect you!” Ymir threw her arms around Krista and leant against the wall of the bed. Secretly Ymir was also afraid and didn’t want her feet to be eaten. Even Mikasa slowly tucked her feet under her.

“Drew, protect me too!” Sasha once again threw her arms around Drew and pulled her down onto the bed.

“Sasha!” Drew started giggling when Sasha started to tickle her.

“Sasha! How many times have I told you to not suffocate her!” Mikasa whacked Sasha with a pillow, uninetnetailly causing a pillow fight. 

Everyone armed up and started hitting everyone in their way…

...it was everyone for themselves. 

-----

AN: I wanted to make a happy chapter, because lowkey I wanna make this story DEVASTATING… but i dunno it's getting like 6 reads so lets see.