Chapter 11 : Friendship

ابدأ من البداية

"You're so mean! fine!" He said.

Then I can hear a familiar voice coming from outside the staff room.

"Gun! there's someone who wants to see you." Love shouted, At first I'm nervous that maybe it's Tay and New, I mean they are the only person who will visit me here, that they are here to visit and check me. They still don't know something about me because I'm still not comfortable with it.

I'm nervous but happy at the same time because it's their first time to visit here.

But when I saw who's the Man outside, I'm disappointed and my smile fell.

His bright smile is irritating me specially that he's looking at me right now.

He's here again to pester me.

"Hi Gun! Hope you have a good day." He said.

"I had a good day earlier but now that you're here I think I will not." I sarcastically said.

"So mean, I'm here to see you can't you see?" He said.

"I'm not blind I can see you clearly." I said.

"So cold, Can you be more sweet? I'll report you to your manager you're not smiling at the costumer! Instead you scare them." He dramatically said.

"Can you stop pestering me here at work? I have many things to do and talking to you is not in there." I said.

"But I want to talk to you so bad." He said.

"But I don't, If you're just here to pester me then get out." I said.

"Excuse me I'm also here to order not just to talk to you! Assumer." He teasingly said.

"Then please be quiet while waiting your order? You already know that this is a café and not a bar so don't be noisy." I said.

"Okay but you're holding my order, do you have plan to give it to me? or you will just hold it so you can talk to me more? I knew it! you also want to talk to me." He teasingly said and wink that's why I'm more irritated.

I tried my best to calm down so I will not squash his order.

"Here you go, now get out." I said with a calm voice and I went immediately back at the staff room.

"Are you okay? you look red? Is there something that happened outside?" Chimon said.

"Don't mind it there's just a pest outside earlier, good thing I rid of it already." I said.

"I'll come back later Gun see you." I heard Off shouted from outside and that made my face red even more.

"Oh-- wait that's Off right?" Chimon Innocently said.

"Don't you dare say his name again, Even his name is irritating me." I said but I whisper the last part.

"Wait, you know him?" I ask.

"Who? O--

"Yeah that man!" I cut him before he mention the name of that jerk.

"Yeah he's quite famous and have a good reputation on our school. I didn't know that you're close with him." He said.

"I'm not!" I said.

"You sound defensive." Chimon said.

"I'm not..." I said calmer "... I just met him once at school but now he's pestering me." I said.

"Oh okay..."

Then we continue our work but after a few hours Kel call us all and she told us that he will say something important.