7 || party

╭・˚︶︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷︶︶꒦
'⊹ warnings: mentions of alcohol⊹'
❀.°• ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

it was a Saturday night, and you and your sister decided to go to a party.

you and your sister walked to the party,  it wasn't far. you both went inside the house. There was beer and vodka bottles all over the place. it didn't smell that great either

"y/n my boyfriends here! you think you can manage by yourself?" she said. you smiled and nodded. she went with her boyfriend.

you started the walk around, trying to find the kitchen. you turned around the corner, and you bumped into somebody. you were walking kinda fast so the impact knocked you over.

"whoops. I'm sorry! here, let me help you up" you heard a voice. you looked up and saw a guy. He looked around your age, he had curly blonde hair.

you smiled as he offered you his hand. you took his hand in yours and he helped you up. "you okay?" he asked.

"yea, thank you for helping me up." you said.

"anytime!" he smiled. you then felt somebody slap your ass. you turned around and saw some guy- he looked a couple years older than you.

"hey!" you gasped. the guy had a creepy smirk on his face.

"you were asking for it." he chuckled. you looked down at yourself, you were wearing leggings? what was he talking about?

the mystery guy who had helped you up earlier grabbed your hand and led you through the crowd. he put his hand on your waist and pulled you into his side as you continued walking through the crowd.

eventually you made it outside, there wasn't that many people outside.
there were some chairs outside and you both sat down.

"sorry about that- some guys are idiots"
he said.

"I'm vinnie by the way." he told you.

"I'm y/n, thanks for helping me" you smiled.

"no problem. do you have a ride home?" he asked.

"uh probably not, me and my sister walked here. and shes somewhere with her boyfriend so she probably forgot about me." you said.

"okay! I can give you a ride if you'd like" he smiles, standing up.

"really? thank you!"

he grabs your hands and pulls you through the crowd. you then both go outside and get into his car.

"I live just around the corner" You tell him, buckling up.

-

you pull up to your house.

"thank you for driving me" You say.

"anytime! hey can I get your number?" he says, scraping his neck.

"Sure! it's (***-***-****)"

                                                                                             —