"Hi!" Denki said excitedly, waving at the camera.

Izuku was bright red from the fact that he was on Denki's lap and in front of thousands of people. Eijirou was smiling awkwardly, unsure of what he was supposed to do now that his face was on camera.

WHYRE THEY ALL HOT?!

HOW ARE THEY SO FUCKING ATTRACTIVE?

ARE THEY EVEN REAL?

"Oh dear," Izuku mumbled while reading the chat.

I finally understand why he's called GreenBean.

Does bolt literally have a lightning bolt dyed in his hair?

How is Riot's hair so bright red? Is that natural?

"And all the chats are directed towards our hair now. Definitely not what I was expecting, but go off I guess." Denki said, looking over Izuku's shoulder. "I don't have a lightning bolt dyed in my hair, it's a little black squiggle I've had since I was a kid. It is where I got the idea for the user ChargeBolt though. And Riot dyes his hair."

Eijirou smacked Denki's shoulder. "Dude, just expose me like that, why don't cha."

"What? They asked. Would you rather I lied to all our adoring fans?" Denki asked using puppy dog eyes.

"Yes." Eijirou said, pushing his head away.

WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THE FACT BEAN IS SITTING ON BOLT'S LAP RN?!

Izuku's blush, which he had just managed to calm, flared up again. "Hey, Bolt's the one that grabbed me!" He said, pushing all the blame onto Denki.

The blond just shrugged, resting his head on Izuku's shoulder. "Do any of you blame me?"

Izuku gasped at him and crossed his arms with a pout. That didn't go as well as he was hoping.

The fan artists and fic writers are being well fed today bois

"You're welcome." Denki said cheekily.

"Does this mean we stream with our face cams on now?" Eijirou asked, scooting fowards a little so he was more in frame.

HOLY SHIT RIOT HOW MUCH DO YOU WORK OUT?!

Look at the arms on that boy!

That made Eijirou faintly blush and try to hide behind Denki and Izuku. "Remind me to always wear hoodies on stream." He mumbled.

"Mmk, will do." Izuku quietly said back while absently stroking his fingers through Denki's hair. The blond's head was just resting on his shoulder and his hair was really soft, leave him alone.

Look at them! They look like a domestic little throuple

Izuku narrowed his eyes as the chat started to spam something he had never heard of. "What's an O T P?" He asked.

"One true pairing, basically the ship someone likes the most." Denki casually explained.

Eijirou and Izuku both stared at him.

"What?"

"Dude, that was the gayest thing I've ever heard you say." Eijirou told him truthfully.

The two started bickering while Izuku giggled and kept reading the chat.

They fight like an old married couple

BEAN HAS FRECKLES!

"Yes, yes I do have freckles." Izuku said, still giggling.

His voice caught the attention of the bickering boys behind him.

"He has so many freckles, it isn't even funny." Eijirou told the stream. "The camera doesn't do them justice, you guys should see them in real life."

Denki nodded in agreement. "Yeah, and they're literally everywhere. He has a lot on his shoulders."

Izuku was once again beet red from their words. "Can we please stop talking about my freckles?"

HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY'RE EVERYWHERE BOLT?

WHAT HAVE YOU TWO BEEN UP TO?!

Izuku nearly cried when he figured out what the chat was all thinking. "Look what you did!" He shouted at Denki, smacking his shoulder, although it was hard to do from his lap.

Denki laughed at the smaller boy's panic. "Guys, calm down. I know about his freckles because you sleeps shirtless." He explained.

WHY DO YOU KNOW HOW HE SLEEPS?

So you two sleep together then?

What about Riot? This is so sad

"Our dorm only has one room! We all share it, but we all have separate beds! Now get your minds out of the gutter!" Izuku exclaimed, wrapping his arms around himself.

Eijirou looked over at the clearly uncomfortable Izuku. "This is going worse than I expected." He mumbled to Denki, who nodded in agreement.

"Hey guys, so I think I'm gonna end the stream a little early. I have a lot of school work I need to get done." Denki said, clearly lying.

Did he say it was the first week? What work could he possibly have?

This don't feel right

Guys! He's ending it for Bean, stfu

All you nastys made Bean uncomfy so now he has to end it, way to go

Denki let out a puff of air as he logged off, successfully ending the stream. As soon as the camera was off, Izuku shot up off his lap and quickly ran to the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

The two boys left in the living room shared a look before following him.

"Midoriya," Eijirou said, walking into their shared room. "Are you-"

"I'm fine." Izuku said shortly, cutting him off. "I'm just tired."

"Are you su-" Denki tried this time.

"I said I was fine! Just leave me alone, I wanna go to sleep." Izuku snapped, his voice losing its bite the longer he spoke.

"Oh, um, okay. We'll just go then." Eijirou mumbled.

Denki didn't want to leave things like that and went to speak again, but Eijirou placed a hand on his shoulder, leading him out of the bedroom.

"What was that about?" Denki asked once the redhead shut the door.

Eijirou just shook his head, not knowing anymore than his roommate.

There was silence for a few minutes as the two became equally lost in thought.

"We could.... We could ask Bakugou?..." Denki suggested hesitantly.

Eijirou shook his head. "I don't think Midoriya would like us prying like that."

"But it's our only chance to figure out what we did wrong. How can we make sure we don't do it again if we don't know what we did?" Denki reasoned.

There was a tense moment where the two just stared at each other.

Eijirou groaned as he stood from his spot on the couch. "Fine, let's go while he's still asleep."

Hey guys!!

Get ready for a lil bit of backstory on Iz in the next chapter.