"Yuno...[Y/n]!" Asta beamed with sparkles in his eyes. 

The four of you made your way down to meet the squad. Once you got to the stone ground, Asta tackled you into a hug, causing you to stumble back a bit. "[Y/N]-CHANN! I've missed you!" he shouted with comical tears in his eyes. You wrapped your arm around him while looking down at his head. You saw a familiar-looking bird looking up at you. I wanna touch it. No. Stop it [Y/n]. Control yourself. You thought "I've missed you too, Asta," you chuckled nervously. 

"Oi. Don't hurt her, idiot," Yuno deadpanned, turning his head towards Asta. 

"I could never hurt [Y/n]! She's gonna be my future queen if Sister rejects me!" he shouted, hugging you tighter. 

"EH?! I haven't agreed to that yet-" your sweatdropped as Yuno narrowed his eyes at Asta. "Not a chance." With that, Yuno used his wind magic to pull Asta away from you. Asta was sent flying into the air before landing back on the hard ground. You rubbed the back of your neck as a bead of sweat rolled down your face. 

Klaus cleared his throat before speaking. "Yuno, why did you bother saving them? Our only mission is to explore this dungeon...In other words, to quickly reach the treasure chamber buried deep below," your senior pushed up his glasses. "We don't have any time to waste on these fools." 

Your left eye twitched in anger. "Hey, Yuno, [Y/n]. What's the deal with this rude four-eyed dude?" Asta got back on his feet, pointing towards Klaus. 

"He's our senior," Yuno responded. 

A small chuckle escaped your lips before you could prevent yourself from doing so. Your blue-haired senior's face scrunched up into irritation. 

"Four- You're the rude one! I'm a four... er, I'm a nobleman! How dare you address me so casually?!" he took Asta by the collar. Your face turned red from trying to keep your laughs in. You put a hand on your mouth and stomach before bursting out laughing. "Four-eyes is flustered!" you held onto Yuno's shoulder to prevent you from falling to the ground. Wiping your tears away, you began panting for air in between laughter. You kept your hand on your stomach because it began to hurt in a good way. 

While you were busy Laughing your ass off, Noelle and Mimosa were having a conversation. You took a deep breath in and out to catch your breath. Yuno softly rubbed your back as you were pulling yourself together. You sighed before facing Mimosa, Noelle and Asta. 

"If I remember correctly, you weren't exactly able to control your magic at all. Have things improved since then?" Mimosa asked Noelle. "I-I've been working on it." The silver-haired girl's eyebrows twitched. You could tell that she was uncomfortable.

"Oh, the three of us recently received a star from the Wizard King himself for another mission," Mimosa smiled widely. 'Are these people really that oblivious? ' you thought. Klaus pushed up his glasses as if showing off. The two Black Bulls squad members fake giggled with their mouths closed. "We just got a star, too!" Asta beamed as Noelle flipped her hair.

You smiled widely. "Oya? I'm proud of you As-" 

"You liars." Klaus cut you off before you could finish. "Newbies from the Black Bulls wouldn't be awarded stars so easily." 

'Here we go again.' You sighed. Klaus and Asta argued for a good minute before changing the topic. 

"Come to think of it, I heard there'd be three of you, too. Where's the other one?" your senior wondered. Asta and Noelle's mouths dropped open. "Don't tell me they left you two and ran. Or did they fall prey to one of the traps?" 

You pouted as your senior continued to ridicule Asta and his friend. They then got into another argument about the captains, which is just getting old by now. You rolled your eyes.