∣ 7 ∣

___________________________________________________________

to: ⭐ DAD
___________________________

Why did you agree to Enji's idea? Do you know how it affects me?
I just got to explore the world on my own. 
Couldn't you have given me more time to live my own life?
Why can't I just live my life? I'm strong enough to protect myself from villains now...
Why can't you trust me.,
I wish you could respond back

[unsent]

___________________________________________________________

(Y/n) sat on her bed, in her room. She stared at the ceiling. She had so many questions. So many unanswered questions...that would be left unanswered permanently. 

Knock Knock.

"um-who is it? hold on, give me a minute..." (Y/n) looked in her mirror and put on a happy face.

She opened the door, to find heterochromatic eyes staring back at her. She quickly shut the door, but Todoroki had stuck out his hand first to stop the door from closing...

though his fingers were smashed by the door because (y/n) had slammed the door to hard.

"ah-- it hurts," Todoroki slipped himself into (y/n)'s room.

"oh. i'm sorry--" she placed her hand on his.

"(y/n)--what are you doing" the boy hid a blush with his uninjured hand.

"I can heal others by turning back time on their wounds...or i can stop their pain temporary if the wound is too bad to handle"

"...how many different ways can you use your quirk..."

"...a lot i guess. What did you come here for?"

"sorry. Sorry for bursting out at you. I couldn't process...what happened"

"It's fine. It's my fault for not talking to you about it first before agreeing.."

"..."

This is awkward.

"Hey, Todoroki, do you want to take a  photo?"
"Hm? why?"
"It's for someone" she held up her phone.

Click.

_______________________________

to: ⭐ DAD
___________________________

First photo with a friend!

[photo]

[sent]

_______________________________

Ding!

An extra phone in a box pinged. Todoroki picked up the phone.

"Message from n/n"

Todoroki was confused. There was hundreds of text messages from "(n/n)".

(Y/n) unlocked the phone and went to the messages. She showed Todoroki the unread messages on the phone and her messages she had sent her dad on her own phone.

Everything corresponded. The messages she sent to her dad appeared on the other phone.

(Y/n) sent a message.

Ping!

It appeared on the other phone.

Todoroki was confused.

"It's my dad's phone. It's like my daily update to him. A message for him."

"(Y/n)..."

"I know, he's dead. It's been a year and a half already. I've been keeping myself company by texting him everyday. It's kind of sad. Texting someone who can't reply."

"..."

--

About a year and half ago, (y/n) was in the middle of studying when Mr. Roshi burst into (y/n)'s study room. "Ms..." That was when (Y/n) had learnt that her father had passed away while facing the League of Villains. He had just returned from his overseas work. She was ecstatic to see him again. That never happened. They never told her how he died, or what he was doing, fighting the villains, but she knew he was there to save people. And that was enough for her. Although the loss of her father devastated her deeply.

Mr. Roshi had told (y/n) she would be attending U-A during her senior high school year, but that was heavily delayed. (Y/n) occupied herself with training and studying to get over her grief. After all, all she had was her dad. Her mom had never been present in her life. 

No.6 Hero. Tempo. Announced dead. The word spread quickly on the news, and villains everywhere started to search for (y/n). Multiple break-in attempts happened, both by villains and reporters, who were now more like stalkers. (Y/n)'s dad had known this was going to happen, given the nature of his dangerous job. So he sacrificed.

In fact, he had been the No.3 Hero for quite some time, but when (Y/n) grew older and her quirk developed, he gave up appearing to be a better hero in front of the world's eyes to become a hero to his daughter. He slowly dropped in ranks as he picked up business and investing to make more money to ensure nothing went wrong in (Y/n)'s life.

--

(Y/n) was lost in thought when Todoroki grabbed her phone and entered something.

He handed the phone back to her.

"Here. Text me when you feel lonely." Blush lightly spread on his face.

"Huh? O-oh...thanks," she smiled, "it's late now, you should probably head back to your dorm,"

"alright," He headed to the door, "by the way, call me Shoto, instead of Todoroki..."

"ok. Goodnight, Shoto" she waved.

___________________________________________________________

I feel like one of these days, I'll write 

'League of Legends' instead of 'League of Villains' lmao

thanks for reading.

ily!

- MINA