∣ 1 ∣

_______________________________________________________________

to: ⭐ DAD 
___________________________

I'm attending the first day of high school! It's pretty nerve-wracking... I hope I make friends :D. Class 3-A has a lot of gifted people, or so I've analyzed.
School starts in 10, so I'll text updates to you later! <3

[sent!]

_______________________________________________________________

"Thanks for driving me to school, Mr. Roshi," A (h/c) girl got out of a black BMW, accompanied by a middle-aged man, around his fourties.

"No problem, miss," The man in a formal suit replied.

"Come on! Just call me Y/n! You've known me since I was little, yet you still call me 'miss'. Man, I'm so hurt," the girl's (e/c) eyes began to fake cry.

"I-I'm sorry, miss--y/n, I'll try better,"

_______________________

Mr. Roshi 
(if you get the name reference props to you lol)

Quirk: Barrier

- allows for [user] to create a shield barrier
(how strong it is depends on the amount of energy used)

Info:

- Has been serving (y/n)'s family as a personal driver and assistant since she was born
- is in charge of all of y/n's safety
- has a distant, cold personality to any other person that's not (y/n)

_______________________

. . .

(Y/n) had remembered that Nezu-sama had told her something about entering the classroom, but she had forgot.

She pushed open the huge doors of class 1-A and casually walked in. 

All eyes were on her.

"Hey Aizawa--oh. was I not supposed to walk in yet?"

Aizawa facepalmed. He had meet (Y/n) when she was little numerous times, her personality had always been more carefree than others, accompanied with her lackluster ability to read the room...with her personality, no one would suspect her quirk strength.

She began to backpedal outside the door, finally remembering what Nezu-sama had said, "Wait outside class 3-A's door until Aizawa tells you to come in"

"Just--get in the class, close the door."

The girl sheepishly smiled, as the class was confused, yet excited, nonetheless. 

"This is (Y/n) Haruki" Aizawa glanced at the girl, "She's joining the class, you might've heard of her transfer through the news."

"But wait! Aizawa-sensei! It's almost the end of the year...summer is almost near! It's unusual for a someone to transfer near the end of the year, in addition to joining class 3-A." A blue haired individual stood up and pointed out the obvious circumstances.

Tenya Iida. Quirk: Engine. 

"Woah! You're Iida with that Engine quirk! You're exactly like Sonic...you have blue hair too!"

"y/n--" Aizawa sighed, "her quirk makes her an exception. She has already trained with pro-heroes and with much more exhaustive training than you guys have. Y/n. Go sit down in that open seat."

"Next to the candy-cane looking guy?" "y/n...just go sit down."

Before going to her seat, the class had some questions, mostly the green-haired student, Midoriyia.

"You're the No.6 Hero's daughter right? I heard about you transferring on the news yesterday! That's so cool! No one's has seen your face before...It's so nice to meet you! Uh- do you mind if I ask what your quirk is? I'm so intrigued! No one knows about your quirk either! I have so many questions!"

"ah- I-- you'll probably see it later!"  it's like I'm famous!

"tch. another fucking extra."     ಠ_ಠ not what i was expecting...

"Wow! You're so pretty"

"thank you," her face was visibly flustered by the comment and the barrage of questions.

The girl approached the seat next to ... what was his name again? His quirk is ice and fire...agh, whatever.

As she settled in her seat, (sorry Momo ;-;) she introduced herself,

"Hey, I'm (Y/n) Haruki...Aizawa already introduced me but i guess i doesn't hurt...what's your name?"

The boy with heterochromatic eyes stared at her before replying coldly, "Shoto Todoroki"

Her eyes widened as she remember. TODOROKI! Son of Endeavor. I knew he was familiar!

"Todoroki! You're--"

"LET'S GET TO OUR ANNUAL QUIRK ASSESMENT, THEN" Aizawa had interrupted the girl before she could say anything else.

_______________________________________________________________

thanks for reading,

ily

❧ - MINA