12.

"Yooo..." Tiger and Michael said in sync as they boarded the ship. They were in front, Rob and Olivia behind them hand in hand. Joey decided he was going to stay in Benidorm, mainly because his girlfriend, Sam, was there. Liv had taken off her wig and let her hair run loose, her light curls were bouncing as she stepped and her arm was swinging in time with Rob's. Her dress was a yellow material, it was loose on her bust and the straps were gold. The slit on her leg was elegant and pretty, it helped her walk. Rob said it had looked beautiful on her and that's why she had bought it. His suit was basic, but his tie had gold stipes on it to match her dress.

"Livie," Tom Holland shouted as they got to the bar on the top of the ship. They hugged and he addressed her friends, "Rob, always a pleasure. Michael Garvey, been a while and you, must be Tiger," He reached a hand towards him, Tiger froze he didn't know what to do. He was meeting his idol though. He took Tom's hand and shook it.

"Yes mate, I'm Tiger." He told him. "Is there any other celebrity mates we should know of Livie." 

She was staring towards a group of men on the other side of the ship. "Liv?" Rob asked, breaking her trance. "Mind if I get a drink?"

"Yeah go on," She said waving him off, still looking at the men. Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Chris Pratt and Chris Wood. "Tom, what's he doing here?"

"He came recruiting, his CD's around here somewhere, let me find her." He walked off into he direction of the producer's lounge on the second floor.

"CD?" Michael asked.

"Oh yeah, uhm. It means casting Director in actor-land." Liv told him. "Let me set you up with a group our age. Uhm," She looked around, watched as Chris (Wood) noticed her and then saw a group of men that the boys would like. "Sebastian." No answer, Chris tapped the others on the shoulder before walking towards her. "Stan." Still no answer, Chris was interrupted. "SEBASTIAN MOTHER FUCKING STAN!" He turned to her and waved, she nodded her head towards the other two and her shouted a swift 'yes'. "Go on then." Tiger was wetting himself as he walked over to them, Michael next to him. They both looked quite nice in their suits.

"Olivia!" Chris shouted as she turned to go find Rob.

"Oh god." She said, before turning round to face him.

"You've been dodging my calls." He told her.

"Well, not exactly." Liv countered.

"So you haven't been answering them?" Chris asked her, looking into her eyes.

"Yeah, I've been busy." She told him, looking down. She thought he was hot, hence the missed calls.

"They want to cast you." He told her as she looked back up at him. "Kaela, they want to cast you as Kaela. They said you're the only one they are going to cast, if you say yes. No auditions, nothing. I think you should take it."

"Why? It's not like I have much experience." Liv asked.

Chris adjusted his white suit. "Its a whole season Livie. Think about it. Julie's around here somewhere and I don't think she's going to take no as an answer."

"With you casted as Kai, no doubt." She said walking, him next to her. Oh my lord, it was the cutest couple. Made Rob jealous when they had first met on the carpet.