III - The 'New Guys'

As Noah and Danny leave the campsite to go hunting, Hope and Arman go fishing again.

(Note: This part is only for Danny and Noah)

Noah and Danny walk around, talking and wheezing about their lives.
"...and that's how my father turned into a pickle!", Noah says, while laughing
Danny collapses on the floor out of laughter

After a while, Danny gets up and they continue walking...
They see 2 silhouettes in the distance.
"Are those Azzaths?", Noah asks.
"I don't think so.", Danny responds, while eating cheese and crackers.
"WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET CHEESE AND CRACKERS FROM?!", Noah dies from laughter from saying that.

They now hear screeching...
"Azzaths!", Noah says.
"We gotta get those two people over there and get them back to the camp before we go and fight them!", Danny yells to Noah.
"Alright!", Noah responds.

They get the two people, named Summer and Sneaky

"What are you doing?!", Sneaky yells as they are carrying them.
"Don't ask! Just let us carry you to the campsite!", Noah yells back to Sneaky.

They successfully carry them back to the camp, and Noah and Danny run back to the Anomaly.
(Note: Anomalies are zones where azzaths sleep and hunt for new prey)
The Azzaths scream once again.
"Get your big booty business ready, Danny!", Noah says to Danny.
"On it!", Danny responds.

As they either slice them in half, into pieces or explode them, Danny gets a power surge.
(Note:  Depending on the power a character has, the power surge might boost all their stats except for Potential up one level, but Danny has the strongest stats for now, so she goes berserk which means she gets all S stats.)

An Azzath goes for Danny's head, but...
Danny grabs the demon by the neck, paralyzing him for a moment...
Danny pulls out a match, strikes it with her teeth, it ignites! The power surge is helping her!
"Heh, you guys are really weak.", Danny says, as she puts the match inside its dry mouth.

She lets go of the last Azzath, and burns it down, with it screaming in pain.
"Holy fucking shit. That was cool!", Noah says.
"Hell yuh it was", Danny responds.