♥Chapter 6 - Arguments♥

It had been roughly almost a week since Eclipse had that conversation with Crimson.

He was putting a lot of thought into what he had said, saying he should just forget about Cattleya, and he was right. Although he would miss seeing her, he had to let her go.

Eclipse was resting in the heat of the sunshine, nibbling some raw grass to get over his hunger pains.

Lunch would be soon, but he seemed emptier than usual. The dark type sighed, shutting his eyes for a brief moment.

“Sleeping out in the open like that isn’t the smartest idea”

He poked both ears up at the sudden voice, rotating his hues upward to see the soft lavender coated Espeon starring down at him. She held a mischief smirk, twirling her tail around her hind legs.

“What are you doing here anyways?” Eclipse moved off from the ground and eyed her closely “You haven’t been here for days, and now you suddenly show up out of nowhere”

“I’ve been busy with my tribal matters, I can’t always come and meet you here. If we got discovered we would be banished to different regions”

I nodded, and trotted back and forth. I then sighed going back to stand directly in front of her “I don’t think this is going to work out”

Cattleya raised her brow, tilting her head to the side “What do you mean?”

“We can’t be together, and you know that better than I do, we need to stop visiting each other, and find other Pokémon in our lives”

Cattleya laughed, this send a sad and angry vide against Eclipses body, why was she laughing. Eclipse felt hurt he thought she would too, but instead she was smiling.

“Come on kid, we were never something to begin with, don’t apologies, I don’t even think we were friends to be honest”

Eclipse scoffed “Then why did you come here to look for me? Why did you agree to the flower festival? Are you just toying with my emotions, you creatures are colder than ice types”

Cattleya furrowed her brows, taking a step close to him “How dare you mock my kind?”

He could hear her light hiss, and he only returned the gesture “My father was right when he said to never trust an Espeon”

This time it was Cattleya’s turn to scoff “We only knew each other for like three days, stop being such a little kid about the whole thing”

Eclipse took a step back, pawing the ground harshly “I’m not a little kid, if anything you’re the little kid here”

Cattleya smirked, turning on her hind paw and flashing her tail against his face “You act more like an Eevee then an Umbreon”

He growled, and swiped his paw at her tail, getting up and turning away from her “I don’t want to put up with you anymore, so let just stop seeing each other, it’s clear we don’t share any mutual feelings, and we aren’t going to become friends, so what’s the point on being together at all?”

Cattleya frowned mentally, but her face showed a confident smirk. The Psychic type Pokémon forced herself to nod “Fine by me”

Eclipse cleared his throat, nodded his head as well, all while keeping eye contact away from her “Then it’s settled, you won’t see me, and I won’t see you, we’ll just go on living like we never knew each other at all”

Cattleya snorted in reply, and began walking off, not saying a single word. Eclipse remained silent, he was terribly hurt, but he wouldn’t admit it. As for Cattleya, she too was hurt, although she hadn’t had known him for very long, she quickly got attached to him, but there was no way she would show that side to him, not anyone.