Kid napped

A/N:
CONTAINS RAPE AND ABUSE MATURE CONTET THIS CHAPTER

Nastu POV:

I was walking up to a big tower it looked like it has some yummy food when I knocked I was knocked out and Woke up in a cell by myself.

" Throw the other new slave in here" one of the guards said

A  girl is thrown but I catch her she is pretty with scarlet hair and a boy is thrown in I catch him too he has aqua hair with a tattoo, they are freezing so I warm them up with my magic the girl wakes up.

Erza POV:

I wake up and I'm hugging something warm I look up to see a cute boy with pink hair, I blush a little and let go he is also hugging a aqua haired boy. He wakes up, let's go of Nastu and looks at me.

" Hi I'm Jellal!" He tells the both of us

" I'm Nastu!" The other boy replies

" U-U-Umm I'm Erza" I say

" You have really pretty hair" Nastu comments

" Nastu why were we hugging you?" Jellal asks

" I was warming yall up" He smiles as he answers

* Blushing* " Where are we?" I ask

" we are underground surrounded by 64 people one mentioned about us being slaves" Nastu answers

How does he know all of that he sure is attentive, he pulled out a deck of cards.

" What do we do with these?"

" Nastu, The Lady would like to see you"

He just shrugged and went with the guard.

Nastu POV:

I walk into a room with a bed and door to another room a lady walks out of it she is short has blonde hair and is shaped like a hourglass. She told me to sit on the bed so I did when I did she licked my neck which made me shiver, she nibbled on my neck.

" Nghh~" I groaned it felt weird

" Wow you have really thick skin, your the best yet" she says while biting me.

" Your gonna have to take off your shirt and Scarf ok?" She asks

" I'll take my shirt of but not my scarf"

" I want the scarf off too"

I glare at her with half my killing intent " not the scarf"

" Ok fine" she licks down my chest and bites it all over too

Time Skip + Jellal POV:
Me and Erza where playing cards when the gate opened and Nastu was back he looked dead inside. He layed down on a bed and faced the wall he looked at me and mouthed the words ' I tell you after Erza is asleep. After a while she went to sleep,

" Nastu what happened?"

" She was biting me and licking me and she made me take my clothes off and and.."

I give Nastu a big hug and he is shaking.

" Also she says she does this to everyone but I made a deal with her that if she doesn't touch you two then she can triple the amount as normal on me"

" Why..."

" I don't want that to happen to yall"

Time Skip And Nastu POV*:

" what would you like to to do day Nastu"she said while kissing me

" Fire" I replied

" Ok"

She calls in a guard and he lights a huge fire for me to look at while she bites me, I quickly ran up and and ate all of his fire then knocked out the lady, I dashed out knocking out 15 guards on my way when I reach the cells I melt the bars and let everyone put we bust into another room and I take down all the guards. I can feel a much stronger person walking toward me and turn and see him and 35 year old man in a tuxedo, he comes at me but a dodge a punch him, he dashes at me and he breaks my guard leave a wide hit when he gets hit with a ball of light Jellal shot something at him that had a small stun.

" IRON FIST OF THE FLAME DRAGON"

I smashed him into the ground and quickly ran towards a bunch scales begin to form around my eyes and my power is finally flowing.

" ROAR OF THE FLAME DRAGON"

I blasted a hole through the building well start running but Erza is lacking behind, she can't keep up since she is physically weaker than the rest of us, I go back and pick her up and start running again when we finally get outside we run to a cliff and we see a town over the sea. I roar and happy comes.

" Take as many people to the town take as many trips as you need" I tell him

" Aye, Sir"

I was still carrying Erza and jump off the cliff and summon fire on feet fly across the ocean and place on the floor. I see happy take down the last 2 and we are all here.

" I heard that a strong guild was here" I said

" Ohhh but I'm not really a fighter" Sho commented

" We can split up" Erza suggested

" Good idea" Nastu commented

Sho and his friends left and went to find a new life

Nastu, Erza and Jallel all went towards Fairy Tail.

Markov POV:

I heard a knock on the guild door and I open it to see 3 kids all seem to be 8 at the door, I look at them All of them have great potential.

" Come on in you guys are probably hungry"