Aone x reader

(A/N : This oneshot will be about how Aone found out about your little space! Enjoy)

Your pov:
Today was not the best you were supposted to be at the volleyball practice for date tech, but you really needed to regress so you told the other manager to tell the team you wern't feeling well so you went home early.( A/N idk if they have a maneger or not so lets pretend they do if they dont:p) Once you got to the house you went to your room and put on a froggie onesie and grabed your blue and white binkie and went down stairs and filled up your bottle with warm milk. you went back upstairs and grabed a pastel purple bunny, and put on y/f/d/m( your fav Disney movie). After awhile you fell asleep.

Aone's pov:
I had just finished changeing and went to the gym to do my warm up streaches,but as i looked around i didn't see y/n anywhere so i walked up to Futakuchi to see if he had see y/n. he said that he was told that she went home early beacuse she didn't feel good, we were called back to practice so i told myself i would go to her house after practice.

{ Time skip brought to you by me falling down the stairs }

( still aones pov)

After practice I changed and headed to y/n house to check on her but not before i got some chicken noddle soup to help her feel better. Once i got to her house i knocked on the door but she didn't anwser so i twisted the door knob to see if it was unlocked and it was so i went in and walked up the stairs and into y/n's room to see her sleeping with a binkie. I walked in a little more and ended up actidentlly kicking a building block across the room and making in hit the wall. Then i heard her crying because of the noise. I walked over and said " Hey hey hey it's ok it's just me Aone, please don't cry."

no ones pov:
Y/n kep crying and in an atempt to calm y/n down Aone picked her up and rocked her back and forth. Eventually she calmed down and looked at aone and said " yous no hates mwe for bewing wittle ?" Aone looked at her with wide eyes and said " no, no sweetie i don't hate you for being a little. Why would I?" And with that Aone and y/n laid down on her bed and went back to sleep.

A/N: sooo how was it i would love some feedback! sorry if there was spelling mistakes, OH and also i call pacifiers binkies so yeah. Have a wonderful Morning/day/afternoon/night! don't forget to eat and drink some water! ILY be safe don't do drugs and what not <3