One to many secrets Chp.2

"Hi everyone! im Y/n! Nice to meet you!" Y/n excitedly said waving to the class

Everyone in class looked her up and down in shock "WHAT!!!"

Y/n giggled "tomorrow we'll get you more situated in class go to the dorms and get acquainted Class dismissed" Aizawa said sternly and left only to bump into All Might. 

girl with brown hair approached Y/n first "Did you want someone to show you around?"

"Y/n All might wants to meet you." Aizawa said disinterested as he walked away holding his sleeping bag. 

"young L/n! Its good to meet you I don't want to keep you from your new classmates but when given the chance id like to meet with you more." All might said in his hero form before retorting to his retired form 

"Its a pleasure meeting you All might! I will come find you when I have free time" the girl said as she turned to the brown haired girl.

"So did you want to show me around?" Y/n smiled "Oh I did not catch your name?"

The brown haired girl smiled "My names Uraraka!" a pink skin, and haired girl jumped in "I'm Mina"

"Round face, why the hell does she look like Deku?!" Y/n turned around top face an angry spiky haired blonde "How would I know?!" Uraraka sighed 

Y/n POV:

"I look like who?" I said as I tilted my head towards the blonde "Shitty Deku you look just like him!" he yelled and pointed to a green haired male next to the window "I see resemblance but I was told I had no siblings" simply saying .

"Well you look a lot like him" The boy who I knew as Deku stood up and walked over to us.

"I'm Midoriya Izuku! Kachan always calls me Deku and that's my hero name"

I looked at his arm that wat covered in a black band or some type of clothing while my arms are still covered by the jacket of the uniform 'Same arm as my scar I wonder-' 

Dragged out of thought Mina introduced the rest of class to you as you got to know everyone 

'Todoroki and Bakugo they are really cute' I thought while walking the campus with Uraraka heading back to the dorms 

"So Y/n.. Do you live with your mom and dad?"

I Looking up at her from the ground I had been staring at "N-no just my dad he's very strict"

 "Do you know your mom" I shook my head no and felt my phone go off 

Picking it up and reading the text as I walked with Uraraka 

Dad:
I should have told you before you left... but your quirk, bond. It is paired with someone there 

Y/n:
But who? why do you keep so many things from me?!

Dad:

I cant say.. She made me promise I wouldn't tell you. But for you to find out on your own then that's okay... 

'he's depressed'

Uraraka nudged you in your side "Y/n wanna have a sleep over with all the girls" 

smiling at her "yes that would help me settle in" 

I walked with her through the dorm room doors but didn't expect what is about to happen.