A Chicago Love Story (Part 28)

Start from the beginning

He took us to his house and unlocked the front door. There was some people a few doors down watching us and Von kept staring at them back. Me: "You know them?" Von: "I guess so. They been the neighbors forever but ian neva talked to em." We walked inside and he slammed the door. Me: "Da fuck you slam it for?" Von: "To make sure ain't nobody here. Come on." He ran upstairs and in his room. He pushed some stuff off his bed and patted a spot next to him. He pulled out the same bag Durk had earlier when they was otp and I said "How tf-" Von: "Shh." I stared at him and he said "Durk gave me sum shordy relax 🤣." He got up and cut his speakers on then played some music. I was watching him roll up his blunt then when he got finished he said "Yessirrr, look at dat. Sexy mf." He started patting his pockets then he said "Fuck. Hollon." He walked out and ran downstairs then I leaned back on his bed and stared at his ceiling. It felt weird being in his house this much, especially when nobody was here but his mom always tells me she wants me over more. He came back in the room with a blue lighter and plopped on the bed. He lit the blunt and took the first hit then passed it to me. Me: "Yo momma okay witchu smokin inna house? Ion wanna be disrespectful..." Von: "My mama be inna kitchen rollin up wit Durk all the time, she don't give a fuck 😂" I took a hit off the blunt and started coughing a lot. Von busted out laughing and said "Damn nigga you posed to take this shit easy 🤣. Yo ass finna be gone." We sat in his room smoking and listening to music for a few minutes then his phone started ringing. He stopped the music and said "Hey Mama." I heard her yelling thru the phone and a lil bit of cussing. Von: "What? Whatchu talkin bout?.... What girl?.... Mama that's Lai.... Dem folks was being nosey again... Why you ain't believe me?.... What I gotta lie fa?... Ight bet. Here." He handed the phone to me and I stared and said "What?" Von: "Tell her that it's you." Me: "Hi Ms. Yvette..." She got quiet then said "Hi baby. Nvm then, tell Von I said he needa start tellin folks shit. Bye bye na, I'll see you when you get back from ya city sweetheart." She hung up and I started laughing. Von: "Dem hoe ass niggas down there tryna tell Mama I got some girl over here." Me: "You do tho 😂" Von: "I'm talking bout somebody else." He put his phone down and licked his lips. I stared at him for a couple seconds then he looked at me and I started giggling. Von: "Aw shit you gone." Me: "No I'm not I'm just... happy" Von: "Yo eyes is getting red." Me: "Can I get a kiss?" Von: "Nah 🤣." Me: "Why? I'm finna be gone for a whilee." Von: "Cus you be doin tha most." Me: "I won't this time." Von: "You still got dat lipgloss on too." Me: "You bein a bitch, jus gimme one kiss." Von: "Who? I ain't no bitch." Me: "Yes you is cus you scared of sum mfn lipgloss." Von: "I ain't scared of dat shit 😂. I jus said I ain't want it all over me." I kicked him in the leg and he punched me in my arm. Me: "I ain't even hit you dat hard." Von: "You a pussy, dis why ion play fight witchu 🤣" Me: "Come on. Right na." I pulled my hair back and he said "I'm not finna fight you right na." Me: "Cus you a pussy." Von: "Nah cus you tryna test my gangsta." Me: "Come on nigga 🤣." He took his shirt off and pulled his dreads back into a ponytail. Me: "Uhnt uhn that's cheating." Von: "Nigga what?" Me: "You tryna distract me." Von: "How..." Me: "You know how." He smacked my arm and I hit him in the chest. We stood there play fighting, then he pushed me back on the bed and said "I won nigga. You ass 😂." I grabbed his shirt and pulled him on top of me then I gave him a kiss. Von: "We ain't got time fa dis ma." Me: "I'm not worried bout it. Come heree." He leaned in and gave me another kiss. We ended up getting real into it, kissing iyn each other and taking clothes off and allat. After 30 minutes of head, backshots, missionary, and getting more hickeys, I was laid back on his bed wit no clothes on and a fucked up head of hair. Von: "You know it's almost 2 right?" Me: "Damn... hollon lemme get my stuff then we can go." I sat up and he put his hand around my throat and gave me a kiss. Me: "Stop cus you gon have me ready to go again😭" I put all my clothes back on then I picked up my phone. Von threw his shirt at me and I said "Fuck is you-" Von: "Just keep it nigga damn." Me: "Aww really?" Von: "Issa shirt, relax. 🤣" I put it over my shoulder and we walked downstairs. He took me back home and I seen Momma, Daddy and Mani outside the house putting stuff in a cab. I walked in the house and grabbed my suitcase and put it in Von's car then Momma said "Da hell is you doin Lai?" Me: "He's gon take me." Durk came out and said "Yea I gotta ride wit Von too so he can take me home." Momma just put her hand up and got in the cab.