You remember?

•Baekhyun's POV
I slightly opened the door to see who it is. It was Min Jin Joo. What is she doing here so late at night? She didn't notice that I had entered. She was sitting in the dim light on the floor with some light music on. I think she was singing something. I realised a few seconds later that she was singing Don't Go.

Nal annaehae jweo
Yeah geudaega salgo inneun gose
Nado hamkke deryeoga jweo
Oh sesange kkeuchirado dwittaragal teni
Budi nae shiyaeseo beoseonaji mara jweo
Achimi wado sarajiji mara jweo oh
Kkumeul kkuneun georeum
Geudaen namane areumdaun nabi

She really has angel's voice.
"Jinjoo-ssi, you're really awesome!" I said leaving her in shock.
"Aoh! You scared me Baekhyun opp- I mean sunbae-nim." She said. She called me 'Oppa'. So cute. I giggled at her. I went and sat on the ground beside her.
"Why are you here so late?" I asked her.
"Uhm...the thing is..." She was talking nervously, "Actually, I wanted to practice more because I have to perform with you all. I still can't reach your level of vocals." She is really working hard.
"You could have practiced at home. Why are you waiting here?"
"Actually, I can't practice at home properly. This place has always been my practice room. So, this place gives me the vibe to keep practicing." Woah! She waited here just for this. I love her dedication.
"What about your manager?" I asked her.  "He doesn't know that I'm here. He actually dropped me home but I sneaked out." She said as she was looking at the ground.
"How are you going home then?" It's already late. I really wonder if she plans to stay all night here.
"I've no idea. Maybe, I'll go home walking or public transport like that." She said rubbing her neck. Ahh! This girl! Is she okay? Walking or public transport at this time.
"Finish your practice, I'll drop you home."
"No, please. I can go home by myself."
"I said I'll drop you home so that's it." I said as if I was in authority.
"Ohk!"
After that we sang together for a while. Our voices go so well together.
"Should we try another song?" I asked her.
"Uhm.... Sing For You?" She asked.
"Okay!"

nae nalgeun gitareul deureo
haji mothan gobaegeul
hogeun gojipseuresamkin iyagireul
norae hana mandeun cheok
jigeum malharyeo haeyo
geunyang deureoyo I’ll sing for you
neomu saranghajiman
saranghanda mal an hae
eosaekhae jajonsim heorak an hae
oneureun yonggi naeseo na malhal tejiman
musimhi deureoyo I’ll sing for you

The way you cry, the way you smile
naege eolmana keun uimiin geolkka?
hagopeun mal, nohchyeobeorin mal
gobaekhal tejiman geunyang deureoyo
I’ll sing for you, sing for you
geunyang hanbeon deutgo useoyo

She smiled at me warmly and said, "It feels nice to sing with you." She giggled and so I did too.
After that, we sang two or three more songs. I checked the time, it was now 1:30 am.
"Jinjoo-ssi, let's just go now. It's already very late."
"Okay! Sunbae-nim, I'll want to go to washroom. I'll be back in five minutes."
"Okay, I'll be waiting for you in the parking lot." She nodded and went to washroom while I went to the parking lot.
____________________________________
•Jinjoo's POV
I used the washroom and I was washing my hands. I looked at myself in the mirror. I realised that I was smiling like an idiot to myself. I was feeling butterflies in my stomach.
Just imagine, a man whom you always saw on TV or YouTube. A person with whom you fell in love just after hearing his voice. A person to whom just meeting was your dream. And now he's dropping you home. He was singing with you just now. Wow!! I feel so so so lucky. I looked at myself again and tidied my clothes and hair. And then I went outside.
I came to the parking lot and he was waiting for me standing outside his car scrolling his phone.
"Let's go!" He said as he saw me walking towards him. We got inside his car and I entered my dorm address information in his car's assistant. And then he started the engine.
"Jinjoo-ssi, should I ask you a question?" He said while he was driving.
"Yes, why not?" I said.
"Uhm.....why am I your favourite member? I mean there are others who are more handsome than me too. Then why me?" Why is he asking such questions? What does he mean that other members are more handsome than him? Every member has a different charm. Every member is handsome in their own way. No one is more handsome or less.
"Why are you talking like that? You are all handsome."
"Then why me?" He was being stubborn.
Actually, there's a reason why I like him more than any other members. And, he must be knowing it too. I don't know whether he remembers.
"Actually, there's a reason. I don't know whether you remember or not but......" I took a really long pause.
"I remember." He said. So he does remember. I thought he forgot so I never mentioned this.
"I thought you forgot so I didn't mention." He said.
"It was same for me."

[FLASHBACK- YEAR 2017]
[Jinjoo's trainee days]
•Baekhyun's POV
It was late night when I was heading out to home alone. I was still in the SM building. I was passing through the trainee practice room and I heard something. Is someone crying? I silently peeped inside the practice room. There was a girl inside crying in a corner.

•Jinjoo's POV
Someone came inside and I was startled. I know him. He's ....
"Don't say anything!" He said as he sat on the floor beside me.
"But you're..."
"Don't say anything, I said. Just consider that you're with a friend and cry your heart out. I don't know the reason you are crying but you need someone to be by your side when you're crying. Just forget everything you know about me and think that I'm your friend." He said as he slightly moved towards me.
"Put your head on my shoulder and tell me what happened if you want to." He said as he rested my head on his shoulder with his hand.
I really need somebody to share what I feel.
"I feel that this is something I can't do." I started telling him. "This all training is too hard for me. I just can't make it. Omma, Appa spent a lot of money to send me here."
"And why is it hard?" He said softly.
"Because, because I'm not talented. I can't do anything. I want to go home."
I said as I was sobbing.
"And what about your Omma Appa?"
"Omma Appa?"
"They must be wishing you to become famous one day, right? They're spending so much money on you. But, won't giving up be a waste of that money?"
He, then, made me face him.
"Listen, I know it's all tough. Dancing, singing, learning new languages and all is really tough. But, just imagine the outcome. You'll be famous one day. So many people will love you and listen to you. Won't it be wonderful?"
"Yes."
"So, now, promise me that you'll not give up and work hard. Promise me, that you'll successfully debut. Come on!" He said and he pointed his small finger towards me.
"Promise!" I said and we locked the promise.
[FLASHBACK ENDED]

•Baekhyun's POV
So, she still remembers. I knew that she was having a hard time and just helped, but never knew that it will lead to this. The trainee whom I motivated three years ago is now a successful Soloist. I feel really proud.

•Jinjoo's POV
So, he still remembers. He knew that I was having a hard time and he consoled me. The trainee whom he motivated three years ago has now made a successful debut. I'm really thankful now.
"Sunbae-nim, really thank you for that day." I said looking at him.
"Don't be thankful. I just helped. And I feel more proud that you have successfully debuted and doing so well." He said and patted my head which made me blush. My cheeks turned red and then he smiled too.
We reached the dorm in half an hour. On the way, we talked about various things and we're being so relatable with each other. I really think we match well. Ahh!! What am I even thinking about? I'm just a rookie soloist and he's famous idol. I'm just a mere fan and he's a world famous celebrity. I shouldn't make castles in my dreams which can never be built. I should keep my boundaries.
I got out of the car and bowed to him saying, "Thank you sunbae-nim. Good Night and reach safely." I said and waved him a good bye.
"Jinjoo-ssi" He stopped me.
"Yes, sunbae-nim?"
"Can I have your phone for a while?" He asked me. But why? 
"Yes, sure!" I said to him as I handed him my phone. Oh no! Now, I realised that my wallpaper is his picture. Aishh!! But until then he had already saw it and was smiling at it.
"Cute!" He said and gave my phone back after doing something. Wow! Look at this man calling his own picture cute! I love him when he loves himself.
"I have saved my number in your phone, so if you wait again for practicing again like today, just call me." He said as he started the engine and went off.
What!! Really??!! Is this a dream??!! He just gave me his phone number. Should I scream? No! Stop being childish! I went to my apartment and went to sleep.

•Baekhyun's POV
She has my picture as her wallpaper. So cute!

____________________________________
Am I writing too long chapters?? No, they just seem long because of song lyrics. Tell me if too long chapters and making it boring.

Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to vote and comment 💜 It gives me motivation to write.