prologue

I.....feel cold , alone , Angry feelings that a monster like myself could never understand ... not until i met her ... i didn't intend to keep her alive ..... I didn't mean to fail the mission ..... I didn't mean to fall in love with her .

Another horrified scream like a loud annoying ring in your ear escapes my conrade the same monster as me as i ripped out his tongue another ringing scream escapes him

Love .. what was it, is it the emotion she told me she felt when she was talking with angel .... Is it the weird feeling i got in my stomache when she was around or when she flashed her beautiful smile at me and me alone .

I threw him onto the ground on his stomache and got on top of him i paused as i heard his pathetic whimpering and pleading for my mercy, I was disgusted by this .. this ....this bug ... anger built inside of me as i jammed my blade into his spin and yanked the blade down to his lower back

She loved me and i was never able to tell her , i loved her .... I wasn't able to say it back right before she was pulled from the endless abyss of space ........ I loved her and now i have nothing left .... Nothing but loneliness and pure anger .

I jammed both my hands deep into the gash i created as he screamed in heavy amounts of pain but .. i didn't care he was the reason she was taken from me .... He's the reason she died. My anger built as i dug my hands further into his back as i felt his spinal cord ,i wrapped my fingers around the bone as i leaned down in his ear gripping the bone in my hands "send my father my regards in hell " i gripped his spinal cord tighter as i started pulling upward hearing the ripping and cracking of skin and bones coming apart as i started pulling out the bone .her smile , her laugh , the redness in her cheeks , her positive attitude ..... Her tears .... The time she held me tight her tears that had soaked my suit .....The sadness in her eyes and the tears she shed in her final moments flashed threw my head my anger boiled.

Tears began to fall down my cheeks both out of sorrow and pure anger. I can't look at this bug any longer. I ripped the cut open wider and yanked out his back bone as he screamed in agony blood spewed everywhere with every rip and cracking . I was tired of him living. I pulled out his spine and shot him in the head .

I stood there with the verms spin in my hands tears streamed down my face i dropped to my knees dropping everything i took the gun and pointed it to my head and smiled up at the ceiling " i'll see you soon jade " i mumbled and pulled the trigger