Bonding Time

After the little fiasco, Celestia and Luna had gotten back to the throne room where they found Twilight and her friends, waiting. 

Twilight- *runs over to Celestia* Princess, what's going on? Where's Dreamstar? 

Princess Celestia- I'm afraid Dreamstar has been captured by her father. We don't know where he took her but, we know it was him. 

Applejack- Then, who's her father?

Princess Luna- *sighs* Her father is an evil king, named Sombra. 

Mane six- *yells* What? Wait... whose Sombra?

Princess Luna- When I first meet Sombra, he was just a normal unicorn learning about magic. He lived in the Crystal Empire and was out practicing in a field when I arrived in the Empire. I had gone there on a personal matter in finding my sister who had snuck out to talk to Amore, the current ruler. I landed in the field he was practicing his magic in, he stopped immediately and asked what I was doing in the Crystal Empire. I explained that I was looking for my sister, though I knew she would be alright. 

Twilight Sparkle- Then, why did you go looking for her?

Princess Luna- Because I care about my sister. Sombra and I started talking and found out we had a lot in common. Soon, we both liked each other. But, it ended fast when Sombra started acting weird around me and Celestia whenever he would come to visit. *sighs* Before I knew what happened, he had turned evil and was trying to rule the Crystal Empire. So, Celestia and I had to go and defeat him. Ultimately, banishing him to the Arctic for a Thousand years. 

Me: But, to be honest, the Crystal Empire hasn't returned yet fellow followers. I did some research and it returned a year after Luna returned.

Pinkie Pie- But, it hasn't been a thousand years for the Empire's return.

Princess Celestia- How do you know that?

Pinkie Pie- The creator told her followers and I was listening. *looks up* Nice to meet you Sky, how's protecting Earth going? 

Everyone looks up and sees nothing, but they do hear a voice.

Me: Oh for the love of stars... don't break the fourth wall, Pinkie. *sighs* It's fine. Just don't do that again.

Twilight Sparkle- Ok... back to what we were talking about. Have you located her?

Princess Luna- Unfortunately, no... we haven't. Which is why we called you here, we want you to try to find Dreamstar or at least Sombra and come back and tell us. Then, we will all go together and save Dreamstar.

The mane six all nod, and runoff. Luna looks at Celestia and whispers something. 

Luna- I hope Dreamstar doesn't fall for Sombra's tricks or even join his side. *hugs her sister* I don't want to lose her like I did Sombra.

Celestia- Me too, sister.

Elsewhere

???-*confused* Well, that was interesting. I did not expect the element of laughter to break the fourth wall.

Me: I'm as shocked as you, Winter. 

???- *growls, turns around* My name is Blizzard Flames, not Winter. *huffs* I left that name along time ago.

Me: If you say so, but I have to go. Steven messed something up and now Lion is attacking him. *sighs* Bye.

Blizzard Flames- *looks back at Luna and Celestia* Soon, you won't be able to stop me.