1 year ago (2009)

Sonny's POV

"That's me!" I say as I see my name on the screen. It was so surreal to see me on TV. And starting this week I would be a regular! I pack some more clothes into my suit case and head over to my night stand. I take the picture of me and Chad. I smile. It's been almost 5 years since I saw him last. Before I put it in the frame I turn it around and read the back.

"Dear Ally,

Chad here, not shure (A/N yes I know how to spell sure hes not the best speller in this lol.) when your reading this. But I want you to know that  even thoe we are apart now I promise we will reunite again. And we will still be best frends. Im thinking about you everyday (But not in a creepie way.)  well rite back soon!

-Chad D. Goldfarb

I laugh at his spelling job and slip it into my suit case along with a bunch of other pictures I plan on putting on a collage in my dressing room.

                                               (This is what I'm talking about)

I'm about to sip up my suit case as the TV starts abruptly playing. 

"And now, A new episode of Mackenzie falls!" Ugh. I turn off the TV and head down stairs.

Chad's POV

I head to my dressing room and turn on my TV to catch the new episode of the falls. When I turn it on so random is just finishing up. I'm about to turn it off when I thing pops up talking about a new cast member. Yay, a new random. (A/N note his sarcasm) I look at the name. Sonny Monroe. Huh. Wonder when she's coming. I head over to my Chadometer to see my fan count 600,000. I NEED it to get to a million! Why doesn't it move?! Uggh! My eye catches my red model motorcycle I got from Ally. I can't help but smile everytime I see it. I wonder what she's doing these days. Meh, doesn't matter I'm 99% she doesn't think a it about me any more and she barley crosses my mind either. I have bigger things to think of now. Like thinking about my documentary movie Chad Dylan Cooper: The Chad Dylan Cooper story. I need to pitch it to Mr. Condor later today. I'm sure he'll say yes though. ANYTHING to get the falls more attention and keep it on top he says. Just then I hear a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I say. They open the door. It's Tawni "Uggh. Why are you here" She looks annoyed

"Listen I don't want to be here I just need to get your RSVP for the reunion." 

"Reunion for what?"

"The 10 year anniversary of the goody gang duh. They want us to come on a episode." Tawi says. I didn't know they still made episodes of that.

"Thanks, but I retired Woody Goody when I turned 8." I say with a snarky tone.

"Good. It'll be more press for me." She flips her hair and leaves.

"Randoms" I sigh, roll my eyes and shut the door

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter's short. Next one Al- I mean Sonny's coming! And I know that convo with Tawni and Chad may seem pointless but it's not. Just wait. Also, I'm trying my best to capture the characters to the best of my ability cause I want to do them justice so if at any poit you think they'd say something different please feel free to leave a FRIENDLY comment and I may just add on and give you credit! 😊 Untill next time, 🎶Chad, Chad, Chaddy Chad Chad🎶