The room didn't have windows,even though it was not in the basement.
There was a also huge table in the middle of the room.

Bangchan and some other members were already sitting spread out at the table.Jieun sat on random seat,some seconds after Hyunjin and Felix stepped in the room,whispering to each other.

"Hey you forgot?no secrets in this room,if you have something to say say it loud."Bangchan said as he looked through some files.

'How could he even see them whispered,when he was looking through the files?'

"So is everyone here?"

The group just nodded their heads.

"Good,so."bangchan begann "We have some things to discuss,one of the main things is jieun."

Some of their heads turned in Jieuns direction,whose name had been mentioned.she shifted in her seat uncomfortable,as she was a bit scared about what the leader will say next.

"Well first of all Jieun and I had a little talk and she probably won't try to escape anymore,right?"

He turned his head in the girls direction,she awkwardly cleared her throat and nodded,deciding better not to speak.

"So we want Jieun become a member so we can protect her and she can be usefully,not as last time but in other ways."

"What if don't want to be a member."
Jieun asked with attitude.

Bangchan replied calmly,which somehow sent shivers down Jieuns spine but she didn't show it.

"That would be your dead wish then.
If other gangs find out about you,you can imagen what will happen.
But if you're a member of us,we can protect you cause it'll be if one is in trouble then everyone is in trouble.

I actually planned to give you time to think about it but I don't think you want to die yet so.."

Jieun sighed,she had to agree her life depends on it,even when it hurts her pride,that they practically say she can't take of herself,which is not true usually.

But in this situation with many mafias,Jieun would probably fail to defend herself.

"Yes I agree."Jieun said fustration clearly written over her face.

She never wanted to join mafia,for her they are just reckless monsters.

'But maybe they are a bit different' she thought ' no they're not, just because of some things that happened?they are still killers.'

"Good so to the next topic,since we didn't went to the deal the day we found Jieun and ignored them after that,they don't want to deal with us and 'announced' to be our new enemy's if don't give them the money by the day after tomorrow.

We'll meet them the same place, we were supposed to meet them before and of course take them down.Everyone and I mean Everyone will be present at this mission."

Minho raised his arm.

"Uhm but Jieun has to get the gang tattoo first and she doesn't know how to defend herself yet,she only has a big mouth."

Minho gave her a playful glare.

"Yeah I have a big mouth, especially because I didn't escape successfully."
Jieun stuck out her tongue and rolled her eyes,a little smile formed on her lips.

"Okay stop with this childish behaviour,anyways yes she has to get the gang tattoo like today."

After that Jieun didn't listen anymore they were talking about new weapons and about deals and other sh*t she didn't want to hear.

She was deep in thoughts, when she suddenly remembered the dreamies.

'Hopefully they are alright.
When I join this gang we're practically enemy's but I don't want that!what do I do?'

Jieun felt like crying she missed her friends,they treated her like family.
Now she has to betray them,it killed her inside.

And while she lived with them,she also accidentally began to build feelings for Haechan.

Jieun just didn't really think about it the last weeks since she just wanted to get out of the basement and then she had the dreams and everything,it was just much for her to handle.

"Jieun?Jieun?JIEUN!"

The girl snapped out of her thoughts as she saw bangchan standing in front of her hands placed on his hips.

"The meeting has ended 3 minutes ago?you may leave now."

Jieun widened her eyes as she looked around to see the empty seats.

"Oh."With that she went out,chan looked at her leaving figure as he shook his head.

"This girl is really something."

This chapter was boring I know but please I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE MORE EXITING!I planned a lot of things so don't leave pls

Anyways thx for reading sry for any mistakes. ;)