26

The outside of your window was cold and the rain hit harder down than the week before

The outside of your window was cold and the rain hit harder down than the week before. You pressed your hand up against the glass and felt the cold in your fingertips. This was how your life was like now. Different settings, adaptions, and life.

"Mommy mommy!" a kid exclaimed from the living room

"I'll be right there" you held a baby bottle in one hand and made your way to the living room "Where's daddy?"

"Sleeping" the kid stared into the TV "Where does the sun come from? I think they store it in the flashlights"

"That's not it" you placed the bottle down at the table "Drink"

"No!" 

"Please Kai" you watched him run around the house and jump up and down the couches, "Didn't I ask you to stop?"

Kai's eyes were just as green as his father's, he took most of the genetics from him and only left a similar skin tone to you. 

"I don't wanna!" Kai started throwing a tantrum

"Oh my god" you rolled your eyes "Please stop crying, you asked me to give you your bottle. Remember?"

"You're the worst Mommy!"

You sighed in front of him and walked into the bedroom, "Get up"

The sheet was pulled from the bed and a pillow was thrown in his face, "Kai is throwing a tantrum again"

"Take care of it" Suna reached out his arms, still facing into the pillow "Give me back the sheet"

"As if I didn't just try that" you gestured your hands "Get your ass up"

"Language mommy" he stood up on the side of the bed and pulled your waist "How's my baby down there doing?"

You felt his hands moving around your stomach and watched him look back up at you.

"You think it's a girl?" his eyes squinted 

"I don't know" you shrugged

"What's wrong?" 

"I'm stressed out Rin" you slowly sat on the bed "My job isn't getting any better" 

"At least you get to work from home" he kissed your cheek "It;'s better for the baby and you"

"I know that" you slumped "Go-teach Kai how to control himself. My back hurts"

"That kid takes his anger from you" he looked at you in the mirror

"Sure"

"KAI!" Suna yelled

"Ah-" you heard Kai's footsteps scurry around the house

🎉 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 | 𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐫. 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮 hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉