21

Sitting down in science class next to Atsumu is just a big pain

Sitting down in science class next to Atsumu is just a big pain. He's constantly asking you for the answers and whispering about he aspires to beat his brother's grades. This is coming from a guy who doesn't know how to use Google Maps, he still bothers you knowing you'll most likely kill him.

"Pst" Atsumu whispers

You turn your head and signal a 'shut up'

"Just give me the first question" he leans his chair back

You choose to ignore his existence and put your head back down to sleep.

"Yo Y/n" he continues to whisper

His chair is on the edge of falling and busting his ass, soon after more annoying attempts of calling your name out, he falls straight down on the floor causing everyone to stare at him.

"Miya" the teacher calls out

You look behind you and watch Atsumu get up and rub his head, "Sorry Sensei"

"Office."

"Okay..." he waddled out of the classroom

The classroom filled out with laughter and you couldn't help but imagine what his brother's reaction would be once you told him.

"Back to the test-" the teacher gets interrupted after

"Sensei, sorry for interrupting but Y/n needs to come with me" Suna stood by the door

"What?" you lookup

"Go Y/n" the teacher signaled you to the door

You slowly pick up your things and meet Suna outside the classroom, "What is it?"

"I need to talk to you" he put his arm against the wall next to you

"Ugh-Suna get off" you pushed him"I don't want anything to do with you please"

"Look Y/n, I miss you"

"I don't" you chuckled to yourself "I'm happy now, leave me alone"

"I'm serious" he yelled out "I love you"

You rushed over to him and quickly closed his mouth, "Are you crazy? Do you want everyone to hear you?"

"Yes."

"I'm leaving, stop saying that stupid shit. Get it out from your head" you walk away

"I LOVE YOU Y/N"