Chapter 2

Changes

Qi Mei Xing seated in front of her elders giving them the feeling of warmth and liveliness, she retained her charm despite her 2 lifetimes and still be the apple of her elders eyes.

Qi Mei Xing then sweet talked them, showing her deep repentance for being playful, recklessness and made them feel that she punished herself for the past weeks by isolating herself.

After a while she finally coaxed and appeased them, she proceeded in requesting them to send a letter to the Prime Minister’s Madam to inform them that Qi Mei Xing will come to pay the Manor a visit.

Qi Mei Xing maturity and gracefulness were caught by the sharp eyed matriarch and other members of the family, they thought that it will be nearly impossible thing to happen and only dream that she will be this kind of young mistress but upon seeing Qi Mei Xing strange action they didn’t know what to feel.

The Chi family can only thought that it was a new tactic of this young lady to be able to convince them to grant her wishes and requests but it worked. They secretly hope that she already has a limit in playfulness. It seems that she’s maturing and discovering things that is only right for her to do.

Qi Mei Xing skills and charm didn’t fail her as her grandmother, the matriarch sent a letter to the Prime Minister’s Madam that day after she requested them to.

Qi matriarch still ponders whether to believe or not the changes on her granddaughter. Her actions were not force it seems to be natural and she couldn’t believe that a persons' behaviour and attitude will change in a half month’s time, the gracefulness and maturity that Qi Mei Xing shown them this day must be cultivated in long years for her to be able to achieve.

Remembering the conversation, Qi Mei xing who’s lying on her bed determined to change her fate agreed to the matriarchs’ proposal on letting her be tutored by a retired Momo from the palace the proper etiquette of a woman in their household, their husbands household and etiquettes when attending ceremonies and celebrations.

The Momo will arrive in a half months time. She didn’t experience being tutored by a momo from the palace in her past life as she only want to lazed and play around everyday. When she got married to the Shen family she experienced difficulty in socializing with other madams, when attending celebrations and many other occasions, she often shamed herself but her mother-in-law favoured her and let a momo teach her the proper etiquette. If she was not favoured maybe she lived a hellish life with a controlling in law, luckily she was loved.

The tutorial will serve as a preparation for her when she entered the Shen Household, although she can still remember the lessons taught by the Momo in her past life but she still wanted to learn more to improve herself and bide time, she must enjoy things she didnt experience before. Her maternal cousin, Lin Shu Qiang will also join the tutorial since they were in the same age.

Qi mei Xing disliked her old habit that made her be married to that stinky boy who have an elder brother a year older than her, the one she bullied. She secretly laugh remembering her being Shen Jia Shing’s sister-in-law, the father of little Yu-er who loved to be carried around by herand little Wu-er that love to see her and seeing their mother Zhou DongMei helpless and shy for their young children pestering the wife of the her absent brother in law. Her memories of them were just like the past month, a distant past life but if things will go their way and will not be disturbed, it will be a distant future. She already missed them but couldn’t take any action as they didn’t exist in the present.

The day before she pays a visit, her 10 year old broher Qi Jinhai visits her.

“Sister will you go visit Xiaowei?”

“Why? Is Shen Jie Wei missing me?” She replied asking him back

“Maybe, it was that you didn’t payed him a visit for a few moths already”

“I will pay Madam Shen
a visit tomorrow maybe I will stop by his courtyard”

Qi Jinhai talked to her for a while before going back to rest obviously hiding something. QI Mei Xing’s lips lifted after seeing her brother leave the room “You’re still the same boy I know..... husband”.