𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖎 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖘 ( 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 3 )

Start from the beginning

"After that...we kept moving forward...looking for each body part the Misaki stairs askes us to kind. Next my right leg...My left leg...my torso...my eyes...my ears. next..."

"This is the last one right?" Yashiro asks before turning to them and clapping hands with them "It over!!". "She'll want her right toenails next...ya think?" cackle Hanako "Come on that getting way too detailed..." Yashiro said lines dropping on her face they hear "rumble" "Its opening!" Kou said looking the door creak open smoke coming out of it. ‵I hope...it keeps going this well. But I feel like something isn't right. like...yeah. if she's making us look for her body...because she can't do anything without it...then who in the world is making those phone calls...?‵

Behind the doors was a space sky with little stars and the floor was made out of water. "is this...the innermost reaches?" Kou asks looking arounf¿d "I think so....." Hanako said hands on his pocket ‵It definitely has a different vibe than everywhere else. then...is this where we'll find the Yorishiro Hanako-Kun told us about?‵ Nene follows after Kou after contemplating for a brief moment, watching the closed doors behind them. But before she could take another step, she sees something floating in the water: ‵What...? is something floating there?‵ a disembodied head with bedraggled hair. She steps back anxiously, but the head ultimately falls off the rushing waterfall, heeding no sound of its landing.

‵I can't see the bottom.‵Nene stares at the bottomless pit "Look over there! someone there!" Kou's voice-directed her attention to a silhouette hidden in the dark. "Th-That's...!!" They realize that this figure was an agglomeration of the parts they found put together, with jutting joints and irregularities as it sat in a wheelchair.."Are those all the parts we collected...?" "Yikes." The two of them stare at it in disbelief "scary" Nene shudders behind Hanako-Kun.

"You just had to give it those weird legs, kid."Hanako blamed Kou "Wha-!!? You're the only one who said it didn't matter as long as we could keep going!" Kou refuted "Aww...this bust size and left leg are so perfect but" Nene listlessly marvels at their creation's perfection "Really? you'd be okay with a bust like this? that's kinda scary" Hanako-Kun briefly becomes distraught at Nene's liking for the figure's chest.

Suddenly, footsteps sounded on the water catching their attention. The footsteps belonging to a young woman with hues of red and white for her clothing, and slightly-curly green hair."You finally made it." a voice great them catching their attention ‵That voice...that's the voice from the phone I'm sure of it!‵ The three become mesmerized by the woman's beauty.

‵She's drop-dead gorgeous..is this "Misaki-san"...? But I thought she didn't have a body...‵ Then Misaki-san marches to the figure behind them bumping into Kou in the prosses. "uh, umm about that doll..." "b-believe it or not, we did try our best" Kou and Yashiro hesitate to make excuses for its odd appearance they pale when Misaki look at them a shadow covering her eyes. "What a wonderful body!" to their surprise Misaki said smiling back at them. "...huh?" "You're okay with that?".

Misaki then grabs Yashiro's hand and shakes them in gratitude "I was at such a loss you see, I simply have no idea what human bodies are made of...I always knew it was a good idea to ask humans about humans things. This is nothing like any of the other bodies I've had made. I'm sure It'll work this time." Misaki explains ‵"This time"...?"Yashiro thought to herself.

"Isn't that right "Misaki"? go on! Let me see you walk," she said before blowing a spell to stir it awake. The figure's limbs start acting erratically, making guttural noises, scaring Kou, Yashiro and Hanako before ultimately failing to move. "Oh, dear..." she said much to her displease "another failure. What a shame..." she announces grabbing the head "uh, um...Have any other students been here? Where might they be...? and where Ren-Kun?" Yashiro nervously asks.