bonus two

A/N; These are some cute little drabbles, which I couldn't stop myself from writing. I hope you all will enjoy reading this<3

A drabble is a short story that must have exactly one hundred words--no more, no less. (I'm going to be bending the rules a bit here) They can be used as inspiration starters when you need to get yourself in the writing mood or just for a little fun.

****

Mawra can't cross the road to save her life. She has always had someone to accompany her while crossing roads, every single time. But today, it was a different scenario. She was alone and sacred. Eyeing the busses and cars moving at a high speed was making her feel sick, as she fidgeted with the hem of her shirt, nervously.

A sigh of relief washed over her as she felt that familiar hand securely hold her hand in his, but she frowned at him. He gave her a displeased look in return.

"I know you're mad, but you have no rights to walk out like that and risk your life. Crossing the road alone, seriously?" Ibrahim's voice although calm, still told how annoyed he was.

"Excuse me, I know how to cross the roads." she tried to pull her hand back, but in vain.

"Sure!" She huffed at his sarcastic tone and said, "and you don't get to be mad, because I'm so mad at you."

"We both know how important was that call, I'm sorry though. I shouldn't have ignored you for that reason. Can we go back now?"

"No, I want to go home."

"Fine, let's go home." Ibrahim was too tired for a date night when all he wanted to do was to go to bed, cuddle his wife and sleep peacefully.

Mawra clung onto his hand, as they finally crossed the road causing her husband to smile smugly.

"What? I just like holding hands with you."

"Sure, babe." Ibrahim laughed as he opened the car door for her, whilst placing a cheek kiss as she sat in. God, he loved her so much, even if she was annoyingly stubborn at times.

***

Mawra stirred in her sleep and woke up with a jerk; not feeling her husband's warmth beside her. A frown etched on her face as she looked at the time and then at him, who sat on the sofa, working on his laptop busily.

"Ibrahim..." gone was her sleep, as she got up angrily and gave him a look of disbelief.

Her husband gave her a sheepish look as she shut his laptop and removed his specks from his eyes bossily, "you, my husband, will you stop working too much and just relax for a while?"

"When will you ever take care of yourself, its three in the morning. Sleep for goodness sake." She had to drag him to their bed, as he looked at her amusedly, "you promised it was only a half an hour work."

"I'm sorry, biwi. I was engrossed and lost track of time. I didn't think it was a big deal." Ibrahim pulled her close to him, as she laid on her side. With a sigh, she cuddled him tightly and placed a kiss near his heart, making him feel happy and content. He felt relaxed at last.

"It is a big deal, you work too much and deserve at least six hours of rest." Mawra's rant was unheard as he dozed off the moment he closed his eyes, making her sigh in relief.

Ibrahim was a serious workaholic and he tends to be careless with his health, most of the times. It has always been a task to make him stop work, much to his Mawra's displeasure and annoyance. But she loved him nevertheless. All of him.

***

Ibrahim hummed a random song happily as he came out of the bath, clad in just a towel. His wife was on their bed, lying on her stomach; reading one of her cliche romance novels.

"Can I get a cup of coffee?" That grabs her attention finally, as she looked up and her eyes got stuck on his well-toned abs as expected. Her cheeks turned the deepest shade of red, as she kept her book aside and walked towards him with desire filled eyes. She can never get enough of his handsome and drool-worthy body, if she can she'd totally eat him up.

"What will I get in return?" Mawra traced on his jaw seductively, as he gave her an amused look.

"My love?" Ibrahim joked but hissed as she bites on his neck with a smirk.

"I already have that, can I get something else?" Ibrahim held her waist possessively, as he pulled her close to him, breathing in her intoxicating scent.

"Whatever you want, just ask away." her brown eyes were filled with anticipation and excitement, "I want us to go on a vacation, its been so long. Can we go?"

He answered her through a fervent kiss instead, she kissed him back as passionately and hungrily, "pack your bags then. We will leave tonight." he whispered against her lips before kissing them again and again and again.

"Really?" pulling apart, she asked him excitedly whilst panting for breath. It was supposed to be a joke, but her husband took it seriously it seems.

"Whatever my wife wants, she gets it." Ibrahim then placed open mouth kisses on her neck, making her moan in glee.

Giggling cutely, she tried to stop him, "Ibrahim... I should make your coffee."

"Nah, I changed my mind, I need something else now." scooping her up in his arms, Ibrahim walked towards their bed, making her blush crimson. She did not complain anyway but helped him remove his towel instead.