"Goodbye mother." I ended the call.

"What was that?" Y/N asked.

"It's your mom." I answered.

"Yeah sheclock, what I meant is since when did you call my mom 'mother'?" Y/N asked

"Since she told me to." I answered. "Anyway, we need to go to your house after this, the four of us." I said.

"For what?" Y/N asked again.

"She didn't say, might be important." I replied.

"There, all done." the nurse said. "Now I don't want to see you coming here like this again Yoonjin, I told you to not fight, you still don't listen to me." the nurse scold Yoonjin.

"Sorry miss." Yoonjin said and I can see his head facing down. Right at that moment Y/N walked out of the nurse office.

"Come on Yoonjin, let's go. Thank you miss." I bowed at the nurse.

"Nuna, where are we going?" Yoonjin asked me.

"Your parents house." I answered.

"What about you babe?" Yoonjin asked.

"Don't worry, I can take the bus home." Areum said to Yoonjin.

"No, Areum is joining us too." I said bluntly "Y/N wait for me you pabo!" I shouted to Y/N.

"Hurry up then." Y/N said.

"What is it?" I asked Y/N "You don't seem to be in a good mood at all. Is it because of the test? Or... is it because of me?" I asked Y/N again.

Shin Y/N pov

"What is it?" Chaewon asked me as she catch up with my steps "You don't seem to be in a good mood at all. Is it because of the test? Or... is it because of me?" Chaewon continued to ask me.

"No, it's nothing, I'm just stressed that my brother always gets into trouble." I explained.

"I see, I'll see what I can do to help. Maybe you want to do some stuff later back in the apartment." Chaewon said, well her face showed no expression but her eyes is full of seduction.

"No thanks babe, everythings gonna be fine. And I don't want to do it, I don't want to watch Teletubbies with you until midnight." I replied.

"Awww whyyy????" Chaewon asked with a pout.

"It's a show for babies." I replied while seeing Chaewon sulk even more.

"That's why I'm watching it everyday for hours. So that when we have our own little baby, we can bear watching Teletubbies for hours. It's for our future child." Chaewon said to me, with eyes of hope.

"Nope, still not gonna do it, besi-" I got cut off.

"Help me think of a good baby name." Chaewon said as we get in the car "Chaemin would be good" Chaewon said as she close the passenger side door.

"I'm trying to tell you to not bring up any topics related to our relationship after our gradua- wait, Chaemin does sound good." My mouth replied, my brain is trying to say 'don't bring up topics past our graduation' but my mouth keeps agreeing with Chaewon.

"What the heck is that name? You're bluffing, you two aren't even married yet." Yoonjin said as I started to drive toward our parents house.

"Chaemin, as in a Shin Chaemin? Or will it be Kim Chaemin?" Areum started talking our topic.

"Not you too babe." I can hear Yoonjin getting stressed.

"Wonjae also sound good." I said to Chaewon.

"Ahh yes, Shin Chaemin and Kim Wonjae." Chaewon replied.

The rest of the trip is actually quite silent, I can see that Chaewon is kind of tired, it can be seen by how she's sleeping, so is Areum and Yoonjin, it's still 1 pm though. I shrugged it off and focused on driving. Along the trip I only thought of one thing, that is graduation is next year. Which means I gotta think about what I want to do about my relationship with Chaewon. Am I going to wait a few more years until I ask her to marry me or a few months after our graduation, or even when we graduate. As I'm getting deeper in to my thoughts, we already arrive at my parents house. As I turned off the engine, everyone wakes up.

"Come on." I said to them as I stepped out of the car. We went in and we can see that mom, dad 1, dad 2, Ryujin nuna, and her girlfriend are already waiting for us.

"What's all this about mom." Yoonjin asked mom.

"So, we have news for the four of you." Ryujin nuna said.

3rd pov

"So, we have news for the four of you." Ryujin said to the four.

"What is it?" Y/N asked Ryujin.

"I'm getting married." Ryujin said.

"With Yeji unnie?" Chaewon asked.

"Yes, she made me wait 3 years for this." Yeji replied.

"Babe, don't need to speak of the details." Ryujin said to Yeji.

"When will the marriage be held?" Y/N asked Ryujin.

"Sunday." Ryujin replied.

"That's two more days." Yoonjin said.

"That's why we need you to help us get things in order." Ryujin said "Let's start by choosing our cake." Ryujin continued.

"Well, I guess that day has come hyung." Yoonjin said to Y/N.

"Damn." Y/N whispered.

"What day?" Yeji, Chaewon, and Areum asked in unison.

"They promised each other that when one of them is getting married, the other two would help with whatever the bride or groom needs." their mom explained.

"They did?" the two father asked in unison.

"So basically, you two is going to be Ryujin's and my servant for our marriage?" Yeji asked.

"Yes, that's one harsh way to put it." Yoonjin said.

"There aren't any other words to describe it. Because basically helper, servant, steward, or whatever is similar." Ryujin explained "And don't think none of us noticed your scar Yoonjin." Ryujin continued and Yoonjin looked at Y/N.

"Don't look at me, I didn't tell anyone." Y/N said with both hands up.

"Yeah, those wounds are damn visible." Yoonjin's father said to his own son.

"Don't look at me. If I didn't stop him, he might still be treated in the nurse office now." Y/N defended himself again towards his parents and sister's stare. "Come on nuna, let's get your suit." Y/N said again.

"So.. what kind of suit do you want?" Y/N asks Ryujin and Yeji as he drives from his parent's house.

"I'm thinking of getting two sets, one for the blessing and another for the party." Ryujin said.

"Why two? I think one is enough babe." Yeji said to Ryujin.

"You think so?" Ryujin asked Yeji. "What do you think Y/N?" Ryujin asked Y/N.

"Do you think you need two? If you thik one is enough, then just get one." Y/N replied.

"Okay, I'll just get one set." Ryujin replied. "Where do you want to look first, babe?" Ryujin asked Yeji.

"Let's go to Y/N's tailor first." Yeji answered.

"Okay." Y/N replied.