Chapter 18:Now there's the Harp I know

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Damn did I look good.

The black lacy shorts reached a little way past my butt, barely to my thighs. My cleavage was clearly visible through the lacy material in the front. My tanned arms and legs were in display and the black material made them appear longer and tanner and made me look a lot more seductive than I actually am.

Damn it! Why does Kenzie always have to be right?

I leaned backward against the cold bars of the mirror as I waited for Kenzie to come back.

The door opened.

But it wasn't Kenzie.

Unless Kenzie had a tall, lean figure, messy black hair and beautiful blue eyes.

"Fuck", we both said simultaneously.

I covered my chest with my arms as Will slammed the door shut.

I tried to move away from the mirror when I felt something tug at the back of my top.

Double Fuck.

"Fuck, I'm sorry Harp", Will rambled as he stood outside.

"Will",

"I should've knocked, Ah fuck",

"Will",

"I'm sorry Harp, I just-",

"WILL!",

"What?",

"Could you please come inside and lock the door behind you please?",

"Are you trying to seduce me Harp?", he taunted, resuming to his cheeky personality.

"Oh God No!", my face flushed with color, "I just-I seem to be stuck to something and I'm afraid that moving will cause something to rip", I explained.

Will carefully opened the door as I stood there with my arms crossed across my chest and my cheeks as red as flaming hot cheetos.

"Where are you stuck?", he asked, advancing towards me.

"Somewhere here", I pointed at the back of my top.

Will put his arms around me, engulfing me in his scent. It took me all my willpower to not bury my face in warm chest.

I watched his eyebrows scrunch up as he strained to get me un-stuck. I could feel the heat radiating off his body as his hot breath fanned my forehead.

"Why are you even wearing this?", Will chuckled.

"It's a long story",

"I'm over at your house for the entire night",

"It's a very very VERY long story", I emphasized.

"How many more verys are you going to add to that excuse to make it legitimate?", he taunted.

"As many as I need to", I replied.

Will laughed as he kept trying to un-snag me. Suddenly, his hand brushed against a patch of exposed skin on my waist, making my breath hitch in my throat and my body stiffen up.

Will noticed my reaction.

Obviously.

He looked down into my eyes. His eyes flitted over to my flaming red cheeks and then to my lips. With our faces were millimetres away and his breath fanning my face, my urge to kiss him was stronger than ever, and I was losing self control by the second.

"I-I-Is it d-done?", I managed to ask.

"Um yeah uhh", Will cleared his throat as he moved away from me, rushing out the room.

The Locker Room Incidentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें