Chapter 18:Now there's the Harp I know

Start from the beginning

We were having a perfectly normal dinner with Will's ears going red when he saw my bare legs and me teasing him about having a leg fetish, Ashley arriving to dinner, Camila eyeing Will like he was a piece of meat, Cody telling me about his last basketball match, Edward making a dirty joke about the sausages therefore making it the untouchable dish on the table and Levi constantly kicking Kat from under the table.

You know. The usual.

But then as the dinner was coming to a drama free end.

Kat got sick of Levi and dropped a bowl of steaming hot soup all over his pants. Levi yelped in pain as he fell off his chair, hitting his head on the floor as Kat watched with a malicious glint in her eyes and a satisfied smirk on her face.

And now here we are.

"Meredith, it's really no problem, Levi's perfectly okay", Callie assured my mom.

"No Callie, I am extremely sorry, my daughter clearly doesn't have enough manners", mom huffed as she glared at Kat, "If there's anything I can do to make up for it, please do let me know",

Levi cleared his throat.

"Allow me, Miss Jones, you don't have to make up for anything but could I maybe ask you for a favour?", he asked.

"Of course, anything!", Mom's face lit up.

"KitKat mentioned something about a sleepover that she has with her cousins and I was wondering if me and Will could join? We won't bother you, I promise", he pleaded making mom melt like ice on the spot.

"Of course, Levi, that's a wonderful idea", Mom beamed.

"Eight is fine but nine's a crowd", Kat mumbled.

"Why eight?", I asked.

"Will isn't a jerk that's why", She retorted.

"Ouch KitKat, that hurt", Levi clutched his hand to his heart, letting out a dramatic sigh.

Kat rolled her eyes.

I chuckled and turned my head, only to make eye contact with Will, my cheeks went very red before I could turn away. Damn my stupidly slow reflexes.

"So it's decided, we're going to have a sleepover together Kitkat!", Levi announced as he threw an arm around Kat's shoulders.

"I will cut off your arm", Kat growled at Levi, making him step away from her as Will stood between them to make sure she doesn't pounce on Levi.

*****

"Oh noo way, no way am I wearing that", I cowered away from Kenzie as she shook her head in disappointment.

"Harper, you have a beautiful body BUT YOU DON'T USE IT!", Kenzie scolded.

"What's wrong with my normal pajamas?", I groaned.

"Harper, I love you but trust me, if you don't get into these pajamas right now, I will go full on mama mode on you and chase you around the house", Kenzie threatened.

"Fine", I replied, "But I'll only try it on and nothing else", I warned.

"Nooo problem", Kenzie grinned.

I snatched the pajamas from her hand and changed into them, just for the sake of getting over with this as fast as I can.

I stepped out of the closet to find my room empty.

"Kenzie?", I called.

No reply.

I stood in front of the standing mirror in my room.