(50) When you want to kill a snake, just ride it like a horse, guide by Hyuck

Comincia dall'inizio

The fall brought him onslaught pain and Donghyuck laid on the ground helplessly, closing his eyes tightly to avoid eye contact.

"I can't die..." He clenched his teeth, his vision already blurring and going out of whack due to the huge pool of blood beneath him. It felt as if he was stomped on by an elephant and got stepped on by bunch of dinosaurs. "Everything hurts. I can't die like a weak bitc-"

The basilisk attacked again with no mercy and Donghyuck did everything he could to keep himself breathing and conscious. Getting himself together, even though every inch of his body wanted to drag him down due to pain, he stood up and limped as fast as he could. He managed to grab his wand and shot a spell towards the beast.

The spell wasn't strong enough to affect the basilisk even so Donghyuck tried with multiple failed attempts. Just as it reached closer, he managed to successfully petrify the large snake.

It was nailed to the dirt but he didn't know until when. The basilisk could break out of the spell at any moment, but Donghyuck no longer had the energy to move a single muscle and collapsed, hitting his already injured head on the floor once more, this time completely losing consciousness and drifting off to sleep right in front the basilisk.

"PROFESSOR DUMBLEDOR-" Renjun slammed the door of the his office open and entered the room with Mark panting behind him

"PROFESSOR DUMBLEDOR-" Renjun slammed the door of the his office open and entered the room with Mark panting behind him. "DONGHYUCK NEEDS YOUR HELP IN THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS."

Perplexed, the old man studied the expressions of his students before realising what the problem was. He grabbed his wand and dashed outside before saying, "Go to the hospital wing immediately, your friend isn't in a good condition either."

By the time the two entered the Wing, Ivy was stroking Jaemin's cheek, studying his features while he slept peacefully, fully aware of his worsening conditions in his body. Chenle had gone to take a bath after making sure that his sister wasn't going to pull any dangerous tricks to hurt Jaemin again.

Ivy glances up and saw Renjun and Mark, watching solemnly. A tear slipped down her face. "I'm sorry...this is my fault. I stabbed him."

"What?" Renjun furrowed his eyebrows.

"Someone was controlling me." Ivy hiccupped. "I lost control and I- Jaemin will never forgive me."

"Wait," Renjun paused. "Did Mr.Na happen to gift you an emerald green bracelet?"

Ivy nodded. Renjun and Mark exchanged confusing glances before Mark spoke, "He used you to hurt his own son?"

"This doesn't make sense. Why would he do that?" Renjun asked.

"What are you two up to?" Ivy questioned.

"The bracelet isn't normal. The one who gave it to you has the ability to control your actions which explains," Mark gulped and placed his hand shaking on Jaemin's cold ones. "This."

"Why do you think we didn't use our wands to escape Mr.Na's study? He knows we're up to something so he locked us in. Instead of finding a way back to his Manor, we've found a shortcut to Hogwarts." Renjun explained as Chenle joined them while drying his dark wet hair with a towel.

"One of us have to go back." Chenle added. "We left Jeno, Jisung and Yeji there, alone."

Renjun gulped. "I'm not sure if we can use the short cut. It could be dangerous with the basilisk."

"We have to get there as fast as possible." Chenle pressed, throwing his towel to the side. "I can't trust people in that Manor anymore."

Then he looked around, counting heads before widening his eyes. "Where's Hyuck?!"

Neither Renjun nor Mark could answer his question as Dumbledore came running inside, carrying the almost lifeless body of Donghyuck. His head hasn't stopped dripping blood and his gash worsened as time ticked. The Professor turned around, his once pure white robes now covered with blood.

"Bring me Madam Pomfrey! We're losing him."

●●●Okay okay hear me out, Sweet home but make it nct ot23🤤

●●●
Okay okay hear me out, Sweet home but make it nct ot23🤤