005

"Patient 9983, please answer my questions honestly and calmly."

"Go on pretty."

I stared at him with light raised brows. And with him, just smiling charmingly at me.

Okay he's a bit.. flirty for a first night.

"So jay, did you realize what did you just did?"

"I don't know. Maybe sending someone to hell?" he shrugged while rolling his eyes.

I softly sighed as i stared down on my shoes.

I didn't really expect for boys to be sometimes..  like sunghoon.

Sassy.

"Look.. I have no time for jokes jay, just simply answer my questions and then after this, i'll go away to continue my job."

He smirked, placing his hands on his chin as if he is thinking while staring at the far away securely locked window of his room.

"If so, i wouldn't tell anything then. I'll be sad to see you go away from my room. I won't tell everything and at that case, you'll stay longer with me even if it's still not enough."

"Fucking what?" i blurted out without me realizing.

This is why i never wanted to become a psychiatrist.

If only, my rude parents didn't force me to this.

This is not what i exactly want to become.

"You know i'll just warn you, never show that side of you to my friends."

"and why is that?"

He smiled as he leaned his face on me.

That's when i knew, he is literally fucking handsome in an up close.

Why didn't i noticed that?

With his hot breath blowing right through my skin, i can feel my cheeks burning.

Fudge.

"They're wild sweetie. They never know how to control everything except me, myself."