"Not according to Professor Slughorn," Harry smirks, sitting down beside me. I sigh, "Harry, i haven't got time for tutoring. You know i only take like 3 classes."

"That reminds me," He furrows his eyebrows, "What have you been up to Y/n?"

I take a deep breath. If i can't outwardly tell him, at least i have to warn him, "I'm trying my best to slow them down."

"Slow who down?" He asks, moving closer to me. I sigh before giving him a reply, "Look, Harry. Something is happening, it will come. But i can't tell you."

"Why?" Harry asks me curiously. I huff in response, "Just know that i'm trying, okay?"

"Okay," He nods, "I believe you."

"Let's get to the lesson, shall we?" I give him a smile, opening my book. If this is a tutoring session, let's make it a good one. No need to discuss anything other than the subject. I'm trying to get better grades here.

"About that.." Harry awkwardly chuckles, scratching his head, "I'm not as amazing as you think."

"What do you mean?" I say as i look at him, confused. He then pulls his backpack, and begins to search for something.

"I found this book.." He hands it over to me, "It says it belongs to the half blood prince. It has loads of awesome spells, and also instructions for brewing potions."

"So you're a cheat," I chuckle, crossing my arms. Harry shrugs with a smirk, "Slughorn doesn't know."

"That's a win for you then," I say to Harry, shaking my head and smiling at the boy.

"Hermione says i should return it," Harry tells me.

Of course Hermione wants him to do that.

"I say... No," I shrug, "You can use it to study, same use as any other book."

"Have you heard of these spells?" Harry opens the book, pointing to one of the pages. "Not a clue," I say as i study the book, reading every strange word.

"But you best master these spells, Harry," I look up at him, "Could be a good use. Like i said, something's happening."

"I don't think i'm ready, Y/n," Harry frowns. I rest my hand on his shoulder for reassurance, "You have to be."

"Will you be there with me?" Harry asks, looking straight into my eyes. Then the conversation pauses. Neither of us say anything, just looking at each other.

Until i eventually break eye contact, and stand up from my stool.

"Well um.. Seeing that you can't tutor me, and i have to be somewhere else, i'm just going to leave. See you around."

"Y/n," Harry holds me back, "Will you be there with me?"

"I wish i could," I softly say to him, frowning.

"But things aren't like how they used to be, Harry," I continue, as i gently push his hand off mine, and exit the classroom.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Blaise picks me up outside of my common room, and we walk together to Slughorn's dinner. Harry hasn't popped out of his dorm, and i don't have a reason to wait for him anyway.

I'm wearing a long-sleeve deep red dress. I have to wear long sleeve clothes all of the time now, wouldn't want my mark to be visible.

When we arrive, Blaise and i take seats beside each other, across Hermione. Soon enough, comes Harry, sitting beside Hermione, directly across me.